PDA

View Full Version : Supercharger choices and prices from Mo's

HBTMD
05-24-2014, 05:41 PM
I have an 03 Blk MM with 39,500 miles in Las Vegas.

I am thinking of putting on a supercharger. :flamer:

The happiest customers on this board all seem to be from Mo's. :banana:

What is offered by Mo's Speed Shop?

What is the Cost and the expected HP/Torque gain. :beer:

RubberCtyRauder
05-24-2014, 06:01 PM
Who is this MO's you speak of?....LOL just kidding look at my signature

First, there are no superchager off the shelf kits for the Marauder anymore..well except from a certain place in a very southern local that I would stay away from unless you like not getting everything you ordered and like giving your money for nothing.

You can go roots style (Eaton swap around here) or Centrifugal style.. Each one will require hunting and sourcing parts from various sources and some may require some fab work..such as piping for the centri set up. MO's is an installer of many go fast goodies and a tuner for not just Marauders, although they work on a lot of them and Marty still has his race car Maraduer..Staying with stock block an internals, the general consensus is stay at or below 450 RWHP..on average, most get anywhere from 400-450 RWHP and 380 - 450 TQ..Stock marauder is around 260 RWHP. So substanial gains in power for a heavy car..and yet rides nice and cruises too.

My recommendation is to PM Marty (martyo) here and discuss. He knows alot of places to obtain parts, might even offer to gather it all for a price. Their service is most excellent and they offer to help even after 8-5pm. Marty has been helping me dial in my newly purchased Trilogy car with some upgrades and a new dyno tune and going over the car so it is safe and reliable on a mechanical stand point. Marty will work with you and recommend based on budget and not just make you buy. They can offer wheel mounting to paint work to gear swaps, engine mods, dyno, exhaust, upholstery, detailing..

estimated cost..is $4800-6500 for supercharger/supplies with install and tune..Most places don't like to talk price for install on the web, but could exceed $15K if you want forged block, internals, whipple type blower etc. and supporting mods for over 500-600RWHP

JoeBoomz
05-24-2014, 06:27 PM
I have almost everything needed for the eaton swap and Marty will know and can get the missing pieces. But talk with him first about his best recommended options.

chief455
05-24-2014, 06:37 PM

Nobody can answer this post except Marty.
Call or pm from his link in the supporting vendor forum.
Every application and install is unique.

tmwlch1
05-24-2014, 06:45 PM
Yes Mo is good. I have talked with him. I will be taking mine to him next June for a total engine rebuild, he gave me a basic honest cost in an e-mail he did not pull any punches. Gave an honest up front price . I explained to him how I would be doing long drives back to NY from Ohio to visit my daughter several times a year and he even talked me out of some mods to make the motor more dependable and less maintenance for me as I am a disabled veteran on a fixed income. I bought a tuner and a custom tune from him and must have called and text-ed him a dozen time to try and learn how to use it (I stopped working on cars when they got rid of points) He and Jeff answered them every time even on a Sunday.

martyo
05-24-2014, 07:03 PM

Can you shoot me your email (via PM is fine) so we can open up a chat about what you would like to accomplish?

martyo
05-24-2014, 07:04 PM
And thanks for all he folks giving me and my shop a thumbs up!