PDA

View Full Version : Western WA MM/CV inaugural meet a huge success!

01 Interceptor
04-10-2004, 04:33 PM
I'd like to thank everyone for coming and making the meet a success. We couldn't have asked for better weather! It's now time to start planning our next meet. Any suggestions? :up:

I will post the pics to my SuperFord account later on tonight or sometime tomorrow.

BruteForce
04-10-2004, 05:17 PM
Sorry I missed this. I had planned on going but had a last minute change in plans. The electrician was able to get here today to make some changes I've been trying to get done for a couple weeks (still isn't finished).

The good news is my headers shipped Friday! Should be on the MM by the 19th or so. :burnout:

Ryans PI
04-10-2004, 05:21 PM
I agree. Had a great meet today. The weather was great. Thanks for the help again for the meet. Couln't have asked more a better day. Here are the pics I took.

http://www.superford.org/registry/vehicles/detail.php?id=1512&s=17451#content

-Ryan-Red Crown Vic.

1 BAD 03 MM
04-10-2004, 07:43 PM
Thanks to Johnathan for coordinating the meet in Issaquah. It was great to meet everyone. I had fun and my son said he had fun too. Nothing like meeting good people, and having a good time.

I am so glad I bought a Marauder. Glad to hang out with other Panther chassis vehicles as well. :up:

Jonathan,

My feeling is that Issaquah is a pretty central location for all. I wouldn't mind the next meet to be there, or possibly in Seattle somewhere. Definetly needs to be a place with some open parking. Once again thanks for taking the initiative on this one and making it happen.

Curtis

TAF
04-10-2004, 08:31 PM
Way to go Jonathon!!!

Remember, you learned how to "meet" from the "BEST"!!!!

Great to see you guys got together up there. I remember when Duncan would post thread after thread..."Uh...um....are there ANY Marauders in the Great Northwest....:alone: "

01 Interceptor
04-11-2004, 12:05 AM
Thank you all for the kind words. It was a great first meet, and a good foundation for many more. Todd, I did take a page out of the SE group's handbook. :up:

BruteForce, no problem...sorry we missed having you. Hope the install goes well, and we'll see you soon.

teamrope
04-11-2004, 12:09 PM
It was fun getting to see that many MMs together. (Not to mention seeing the mods on Dave's car.) :up:

BruteForce, you missed a good time, but we understand. There will be more meets to come. Maybe we can get together at Pacific Raceways sometime. I have herd that they have completly redone the facilities. I would like to see some times from the Modded cars. :D

The Pictures I took have been up loaded.Here they are! (http://www.mercurygallery.net/mmnet/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=1514) :banana2:

Johnathan, Dave & Gloria, Curtis, Bruce, Ryan, Bob and Mike it was a pleasure to get to meet you all in person.

Dave, it looks like the rest of us have a lot of Mod catch up to do. I know you will be the 1st in the state to join the S/C club ;)

The Mrs is finally sold on the full godshead treatment. Thanks for being the first in the Sound to do it. The exhaust sounds sweet. I hope to see the street rod one of these days too. :up:

01 Interceptor
04-11-2004, 04:26 PM
I agree...any qualms with having our next meet in Auburn @ Pacific Raceways?

VandaLL
04-12-2004, 01:08 AM
Auburn @ Pacific Raceways?

that would be very cool.. let's diversify! :up: the meet was awesome. thanks to the Marauder crowd for coming out in force, it would have been pretty small without. :)

1 BAD 03 MM
04-12-2004, 05:27 PM
I would think one of the Saturday ET Drag days would be awesome. :up:

http://www.pacificraceways.com/dragstrip.html

Rhino
04-12-2004, 05:43 PM
Nice meeting all of you! I am thankful that you let us CV guys drool all over those nice Marauders! Hope to see you all soon.

Ryan (The Other Ryan - #2)

01 Interceptor
04-12-2004, 10:23 PM
Sounds like a good deal. However, I was looking over the calendar...and guess what I found! June 5th is "Pacific Coast Ford ◦ All Ford Day" I would say that should be our next meet. That way it's not too close together, and not that far apart unless we want to do a mid-May meet as well.

teamrope
04-13-2004, 07:11 AM
It looks like I gotta work that weekend, but it still sounds like a good Idea. maybe I can beak away a little early.

VandaLL
04-14-2004, 04:00 PM
here is all the photos that turned out well.. good times :up:

http://www.gn.gs/images/media/ford/PantherMeet0404/

TAF
04-14-2004, 04:43 PM
here is all the photos that turned out well.. good times :up:

http://www.gn.gs/images/media/ford/PantherMeet0404/
Nice pics! Couple of things that stuck out...nice chromed coil covers on the one Marauder, and nice black wheels on that CV. :up:

UncleTim
04-15-2004, 06:35 PM
:confused:
Nice pics! Couple of things that stuck out...nice chroundefined[/SIZE]undefined
med coil covers on the one Marauder, and nice black wheels on that CV. :up:eets. I would like to frop by one or two. I live on the Central Coast by Monterey....so hit me

undefinedundefinedundefinedHey ...how do I get ahold of you guys to find out when you meet. I'd like to drop by one or two. I live on the Central coast.;;;by Monterey and it's not far to LA. I'm doing a tattoo convention at the Pamona Fairplex July 18 and 19....hit me back...Uncle Tim :confused:

VandaLL
04-15-2004, 11:05 PM
i finally got some decent photos of my 99 up... *DUW* photos are large

http://www.gn.gs/images/media/zmy/

re: above post ^^^ not sure if you are talking to the pacific NW people, but i think there is an Orange County meet coming up? check the other west coast threads :burnout:

RCSignals
04-16-2004, 01:22 AM
Don't forget the "ALL FORD" picnic in august at Champoeg Park, Oregon.

VandaLL
04-16-2004, 08:58 AM
hey signals, approx how far is that from the WA border? i would like to attend... and are you going to try and join us for a WA meet sometime this season? :bandit:

RCSignals
04-16-2004, 03:27 PM
It's just South of Portland, so not very far.
It often gets people from WA State.
Last year the 100 anniversary of Ford there was almost a model from every year since 1903 in attendance, including a 1903 modelA.

Depends where and when a WA meet is for me.