PDA

View Full Version : THIRD PARTY First right of refusal to members of this forum...

simcha
06-01-2014, 05:24 PM
I hope I'm allowed to post this here.
A few members asked me to let them know when I sell this.
If there is a fee to "list" this here, please PM and I will take care of that.

Here is my listing on Craig's list
If there are any forum members who are interested in my fixer upper, I will give you preference over anyone else.
Don't all jump at once!

If you wish,
I will send you the car fax for this car.
I also already ordered the certificate from ford racing that should be here any week now...
Thanks for all your help, advice and support, but I don't think I can afford this project at this time.
$3000 or best offer.
PM me with your email and I'll send you the carfax report as a PDF file.
http://newyork.craigslist.org/jsy/cto/4499495073.html

Sim

Bigdogjim
06-01-2014, 08:31 PM
If I took it off your hands for the price can I drive it to Central New Jersey? (Princeton area)

simcha
06-01-2014, 08:47 PM
As is, I wouldn't drive it because of the rear end issue. If it was a beeline, then maybe I would.
I can have it loaded on a flat bed and delivered to you.

Sim

Zack
06-01-2014, 08:51 PM
I just bought a marauder for 1900 and it's not looking like it's gonna be a money maker

The values have tanked and it sucks

simcha
06-01-2014, 09:07 PM
I hear ya.

Sim

MM03MOK
06-01-2014, 10:15 PM
No fee to list it. Since your info is in your Craigslist ad and not here, I moved it to the Third Party/eBay/Craigslist forum. Responses are moderated.

simcha
06-02-2014, 03:26 AM
No fee to list it. Since your info is in your Craigslist ad and not here, I moved it to the Third Party/eBay/Craigslist forum. Responses are moderated.

Thanks.

Sim

Bigdogjim
06-02-2014, 03:50 AM
As is, I wouldn't drive it because of the rear end issue. If it was a beeline, then maybe I would.
I can have it loaded on a flat bed and delivered to you.

Sim

I missed the rear issues. Thanks for the response. I need one that is driveable for now:)