PDA

View Full Version : Carlisle All Fords T-Shirts ... plus

Bluerauder
06-03-2014, 03:51 PM
I haven't heard anything about T-Shirts this year for the Carlisle Event. However, if you are planning to go to Carlisle for the big weekend, you can stop by the "Carlisle Store" and pick up the official licensed 2014 Carlisle All Ford Nationals T-Shirt and other items. The Carlisle Store is located at the west end of Building T (where the Special Edition Mustang Display is located).

For others who may be interested in expanding their T-Shirt collection but can't attend in person, you can order On-Line at >>>>>> http://www.carlisleeventsstore.com/products_Ford_Event.asp?dept=1 004

The logo on the shirts (either front or back depending on the style) is the same one on the front of the Carlisle Directory and will also be on the trophy plaques awarded by the Carlisle Events staff.

Blackened300a
06-03-2014, 11:40 PM
I got custom shirts for myself this year. ;)

Red91LX
06-04-2014, 12:15 AM

Gotta love custom shirts :cool:

vkirkend
06-04-2014, 04:59 AM

What, you didn't think of us when making custom shirts??? 20 lashes with a wet noodle. :)

Ladyhawke
06-04-2014, 05:30 AM
No we don't have tshirts for this year ...

but we DO have some nice lookin' award plaques and dash plaques!!

:beer:

JBeezy
06-04-2014, 05:48 AM
Are there any t shirts out there with Marauders on them? I have my share of Ford t shirts with Mustangs and etc...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Bluerauder
06-04-2014, 05:58 AM
Are there any t shirts out there with Marauders on them? I have my share of Ford t shirts with Mustangs and etc...

Check my avatar. That was the logo and T-Shirt design for Marauderville V (MV5). Every Marauderville has offered a special T-Shirt for attendees that I am aware of. They generally feature member's cars and are very well done. Extra shirts have been opened up to the MM.Net membership for purchase. Where have you been ?? Looks like you gotta get in gear and attend this year's Marauderville.

Custom design shirts with MMs on them have been at Carlisle All Fords for the past 6 years and have been offered for sale to the MM.Net membership. Guess you missed those too ??? Unfortunately, it looks like Carlisle won't have a Marauder T-shirt this year. :(

JBeezy
06-04-2014, 06:22 AM
I was going to make Atlanta, but travel soccer for my daughter put a stop to that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk