PDA

View Full Version : 1 Carlisle window sticker avail

Mebot
06-05-2014, 08:26 PM
Mom's mustang won't be coming up with us to Carlisle. We have 1 window sticker avail so if you were thinking about coming up for the day or the weekend, here's your chance.

The decal is different color from the marauder group but hey it allows you access to the showfield.

PM me or reply in this thread if you're interested

Loco1234
06-06-2014, 02:18 AM
FYI,
In past years when brought the 01 Qvale Mangusta, I parked with the Marauders & got very little to no trouble in doing so... However, I was informed that voting on my car may be affected as I am not parked in the location on sticker...

If this info helps anyone...

Mebot
06-06-2014, 05:46 AM
FYI,
In past years when brought the 01 Qvale Mangusta, I parked with the Marauders & got very little to no trouble in doing so... However, I was informed that voting on my car may be affected as I am not parked in the location on sticker...

If this info helps anyone...

Thanks Loco

Yes that's correct, the decal will affect your voting chances if you park with us on the mountain, however that was never mom's concern when she registered.

Sticker is still avail. We'll bring it with us up to Carlisle today. If you are interested and are driving up, I can meet you outside a gate and give you the sticker

Thanks