PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Carlisle!

Marauder_Santa
06-08-2014, 09:27 AM
Thank you! 2300 miles. Spent time visiting Jim in NC, LI New York, some Guam radio buddies Near Albany, brother and family near Poughkeepsie then off to Carlisle. Home safe. Spent Friday at Carlisle. Left day early Saturday 6am south. I was packed to spend day at show, but had long ride home so now resting at home instead of spending day on road. Back to work Monday. 600 miles from PA to Atlanta. Thank you. I will plan differently next time.

Ms. Denmark
06-08-2014, 01:14 PM
Hey David, it was a pleasure to meet you in person. Thanks so much for making the loooong trip to Carlisle! I do believe there is an award for you for the longest distance traveled to the event.

Marauder_Santa
06-08-2014, 02:50 PM
Wow. I traveled about 1700 miles via NY. Will pick it up next year. Next year I'll bring peaches from Georgia. This is a good year for peaches.

Bluerauder
06-08-2014, 03:27 PM
Thank you! 2300 miles. Spent time visiting Jim in NC, LI New York, some Guam radio buddies Near Albany, brother and family near Poughkeepsie then off to Carlisle. Home safe. Spent Friday at Carlisle. Left day early Saturday 6am south. I was packed to spend day at show, but had long ride home so now resting at home instead of spending day on road. Back to work Monday. 600 miles from PA to Atlanta. Thank you. I will plan differently next time.

Glad you were able to make it on Friday to the show. I looked around for you on Saturday; but figured that we kept missing each other. 49 MMs on Marauder Mountain on Saturday ..... we really needed yours as that 50th MM.

Glad you had a good time and are now home safe and sound. I got home at about 4:00 PM today.

Red91LX
06-08-2014, 06:10 PM
Can't say I drove lots of miles, only about 135 from home to the showfield, but, the car delivered big on the MPG's. I only needed 5.4 gallons to get home today.

Big thanks to everyone who made the BBQ so memorable.

Ms. Denmark
06-08-2014, 06:17 PM
Can't say I drove lots of miles, only about 135 from home to the showfield, but, the car delivered big on the MPG's. I only needed 5.4 gallons to get home today.

Big thanks to everyone who made the BBQ so memorable.
Glad you made the trip, Gene. It's always great to see you and Kathy!

Red91LX
06-08-2014, 06:38 PM
Glad you made the trip, Gene. It's always great to see you and Kathy!

Thanks, Paula. :bows:

Ladyhawke
06-08-2014, 08:11 PM
Wow. I traveled about 1700 miles via NY. Will pick it up next year. Next year I'll bring peaches from Georgia. This is a good year for peaches.

I can ship your award plaque to you. Just PM your address to me.

Congrats on the award and so glad you had a memorable safe trip.

Marauder_Santa
06-10-2014, 02:04 PM
PM sent. Thank you.