PDA

View Full Version : Marauderville 12 Update

1 Bad Merc
06-11-2014, 10:27 PM
All right everyone now that Carlisle is over and you are catching your breath start planning now for the event of the summer-yes- I am talking about

MM XII

We have a lot of things planned for you so make sure you clear your calender and plan that trip to Chicago in Sept.:banana2:

Trust me when I say this will be an epic event .........I am not supposed to give out the details yet but let's just say you better go and buy some bigger pants for all the food/drinks we are going to consume.

Dont forget to pack your big boy panties for when we hit the "LEDGE" (hope it wont crack on you :D) and you better bring your driving skilz because the F1's go pretty fast!

Did I mention tires.........business lots -hmmmm...enough said......(not condoned by MM.Net)

I think we will bring out an old skool kinda t-shirt design for this MM XII and I am sure we will have a couple more surprises in store for you.

All I can say is that when this event is done I think I will probably have to change my phone number and go on a long vacation! :eek:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8mzIyIOdm0&feature=youtu.be

MyBlackBeasts
06-11-2014, 10:33 PM
All right everyone now that Carlisle is over and you are catching your breath start planning now for the event of the summer-yes- I am talking about

MV XII

We have a lot of things planned for you so make sure you clear your calender and plan that trip to Chicago in Sept.:banana2:

Trust me when I say this will be an epic event .........I am not supposed to give out the details yet but let's just say you better go and buy some bigger pants for all the food/drinks we are going to consume.

Dont forget to pack your big boy panties for when we hit the "LEDGE" (hope it wont crack on you :D) and you better bring your driving skilz because the F1's go pretty fast!

Did I mention tires.........business lots -hmmmm...enough said......(not condoned by MM.Net)

I think we will bring out an old skool kinda t-shirt design for this MM XII and I am sure we will have a couple more surprises in store for you.

All I can say is that when this event is done I think I will probably have to change my phone number and go on a long vacation! :eek:

http://youtu.be/o8mzIyIOdm0

Where's the Like button!!! :D

Bluerauder
06-12-2014, 04:15 AM

Whatchu talking about Willis ??? ;)

1 Bad Merc
06-12-2014, 05:25 AM
Whatchu talking about Willis ??? ;)

Ha Ha Ha .......Nicely played ;)

1 Bad Merc
06-13-2014, 05:25 AM
All right everyone get a good look and make your plans because we are going to rock this one. Note to self order the really big ....for saturday night banquet. I know the special guests will want something special to eat! :)

Haggis
06-13-2014, 05:44 AM
All right everyone get a good look and make your plans because we are going to rock this one. Note to self order the really big ....for saturday night banquet. I know the special guests will want something special to eat! :)

Are you having sheep-innards?

1 Bad Merc
06-13-2014, 12:21 PM
Are you having sheep-innards?

Nope and I misspoke -it wont be a banquet but some appetizers and other food so we dont have anyone running for the bathroom after doing a shot of the BLACK DEATH!

We do have to look after everyone's safety! :P

SOSA03
06-22-2014, 10:19 AM
Ohh yea ill be there

JohnnyCashMerc
06-29-2014, 06:24 AM
I can't wait for this. This will be my first Marauderville. I gotta request the days off soon. I just wonder if my Marauder has been to one before without me? Haha!

Bluerauder
06-29-2014, 06:31 AM
I can't wait for this. This will be my first Marauderville. I gotta request the days off soon. I just wonder if my Marauder has been to one before without me? Haha!

Could be .. there have been several close enough over the years. Do you know whether the previous owner was a member here ??

MV2 Indianapolis, IN -- 29 August - 1 September 2004
MV3 Detroit, MI -- 17 - 20 August 2005
MV6 St. Louis, MO -- 17-20 September 2008
MV7 Indianapolis, IN -- 30 September - 3 October 2009
MV10 South Haven, MI -- 12-15 September 2010

JohnnyCashMerc
06-29-2014, 06:35 AM
No I have no idea. I got my car from a car lot that bought it from an auction and have no info on the previous owner or owners. I would love to know though. That would cool if they were on here and I got to see my cars history before me.

Zack
06-29-2014, 08:21 AM
No I have no idea. I got my car from a car lot that bought it from an auction and have no info on the previous owner or owners. I would love to know though. That would cool if they were on here and I got to see my cars history before me.

Did you get it from family motors in highland?

JohnnyCashMerc
06-29-2014, 10:43 AM
No, It came from a place called Auto Auction Wholesalers INC. in Hammond

MM03MOK
07-18-2014, 02:01 PM
Registration is now live!

http://marauderville12.eventbrite.com

MM03MOK
07-19-2014, 07:22 AM
http://marauderville12.eventbrite.com

MV12 Registration is now live.

Junior Registration: Up to Age 11 - $30

City Tour: Ages 12 and up - $50 DEADLINE TO SIGN UP: SEPT. 5 NO EXCEPTIONS
City Tour: Up to Age 11 - $40 DEADLINE TO SIGN UP: SEPT. 5 NO EXCEPTIONS

Because of the final count deadline for the City Tour, especially for the bus transportation, you must sign up by Sept. 5 to secure a spot on this tour. Also, because of the cost, there are no options to join the trip in progress.