PDA

View Full Version : Rock Falls Was Cold But Great

Strider74
04-12-2004, 06:29 PM
Hey everyone,
Well our first meet last weekend was a ton of fun, and its great to meet all the other owners here on the site. Personaly I set a new best time of 14.319 not bad at all for a car with only a few mods. (maybe the other attendees will post their best times as I can't accurately remember them all) The day was a bit cold but well worth it. I can't wait till we meet again. Any suggestions for a meet? Porky's like last fall? Car shows? Drive in theatre? A place where we can get the Marauders on a dyno?
Post your ideas :banana:

Billatpro
04-16-2004, 11:46 AM
Hey everyone,
Well our first meet last weekend was a ton of fun, and its great to meet all the other owners here on the site. Personaly I set a new best time of 14.319 not bad at all for a car with only a few mods. (maybe the other attendees will post their best times as I can't accurately remember them all) The day was a bit cold but well worth it. I can't wait till we meet again. Any suggestions for a meet? Porky's like last fall? Car shows? Drive in theatre? A place where we can get the Marauders on a dyno?
Post your ideas :banana:

So you Koo Koo's went anyway! well cool, I'm going to get the MM out for a drive over to Porky's tomarrow afternoon/evening. The Ford Pic-a-nick show and shine should be just around the corner, would be cool to cruz in with 4 or 5 MM's

2003 MIB
04-16-2004, 12:14 PM
Personaly I set a new best time of 14.319

Nice run, Brian!! :up:

How cold is cold?

Ross
04-16-2004, 01:14 PM
Just remember, the air might have been cold to you, but to your MM it was just right! :rock:

jgc61sr2002
04-16-2004, 04:38 PM
Brian - I agree that was a nice run. :up:

Curtis
04-16-2004, 05:30 PM
This might be too short of a notice, but I will be back at Rock Falls this weekend for the Fun Day that was rescheduled from last weekend when we were there. I will be getting there around 9:30, staying most of the day, and getting in on the bracket stuff.

Cost is $35, helmet required for all cars. You can race for either money or a trophy, same price. See you all at the track.

Curtis
04-16-2004, 06:55 PM
I know that Lyle ran a 12.11 with the Fiero, Bill ran in the 12.8s, and Todd had a best of 13.92. Once that we decided to leave, I wished that I would have run my car, just to see what it would do. Oh well, that is what tomorrow is for.

HookedOnCV
04-20-2004, 12:55 AM
I know that Lyle ran a 12.11 with the Fiero, Bill ran in the 12.8s, and Todd had a best of 13.92. Once that we decided to leave, I wished that I would have run my car, just to see what it would do. Oh well, that is what tomorrow is for.

I'm still working on my car. I am upgrading to 42# injectors, a larger fuel pump and 90mm Lightning MAF. Maybe a smaller blower pulley...still struggling with that one. I will be re-tuning for that combination, PLUS I got my BFG drag radials mounted on my 16" steel rims for the rears. They are massive (well to me they are anyway) - 255/50-16's. I can't wait for a 60 degree day at the track with the sun shining and the reasonably cool temps. I am really hoping to hook well and get in the lower 13's now.

BTW, my best was a 13.88 @99 MPH :burnout: