PDA

View Full Version : Dealer install or regular shop?1

eennte
06-28-2014, 06:18 PM
What is the benefit to going through a SW dealer?

I don't have any close to my area, is there a pricing difference between me just purchasing them and having a local shop do it? Thanks.

Finally
06-28-2014, 07:35 PM
What is the benefit to going through a SW dealer?

I don't have any close to my area, is there a pricing difference between me just purchasing them and having a local shop do it? Thanks.

In most cases a dealer can get better pricing for you because of the volume of product they purchase from any said dealer,give Martyo a shot at it,he is a great guy and stands behind what he sells with tech support and whatever tunes you will need for any mod you throw at it.

Tony

eennte
06-28-2014, 07:37 PM
I would definitely take my car to his shop but it is 900 miles away...

loud2004marquis
06-28-2014, 07:43 PM

The drive back would be fun!

martyo
06-28-2014, 07:49 PM
In most cases a dealer can get better pricing for you because of the volume of product the purchase from any said dealer,give Martyo a shot of it,he is a great guy and stands behind what he sells with tech support and whatever tunes you will need for any mod you throw at it.

Tony

Thanks for the good words Tony!

Finally
06-28-2014, 08:01 PM

He will sell you the headers and tune and mail it too you,doesn't hurt to ask,what's the saying a Penny saved is a ?.

Finally
06-28-2014, 08:04 PM
Thanks for the good words Tony!

Ah hell Marty I only wish I lived closer to you also,I need a good shop with full tech support on what he does.

martyo
06-28-2014, 08:23 PM
Ah hell Marty I only wish I lived closer to you also,I need a good shop with full tech support on what he does.

Move down! It is warmer here!!!

BIGNELSTER
06-29-2014, 06:35 PM
Hi Marty I live in Orlando fl
And want to get some things done in my mm I met this fantastic guy at my tint shop called jay bird he tells me he will be taking it for some mods when he gets back I'm looking forward on making an appointment and having it modded

Sent from my mac air using Tapatalk

martyo
06-29-2014, 06:41 PM
Hi Marty I live in Orlando fl
And want to get some things done in my mm I met this fantastic guy at my tint shop called jay bird he tells me he will be taking it for some mods when he gets back I'm looking forward on making an appointment and having it modded

Sent from my mac air using Tapatalk

Sounds good! Just let me know what I can do to help.

vkirkend
06-30-2014, 06:43 AM
You may want to purchase the system and have a local muffler shop do the work. I did this and had Mandrel Bending Solutions in PA do my install. Or you can use SW system of installers.

eennte
07-02-2014, 07:04 PM
Where in PA is Mandrel Bending Solutions?

Google only shows me a place in Maryland. Thanks.