PDA

View Full Version : Texas Musclecar Club Challenge Drags

cruzer
04-13-2004, 09:29 PM
On Sunday, Apr. 18th, the Texas Musclecar Club Challenge Races will be at Denton DragwayTake I 35 W to Exit 473--Milan Road/Love's Truck Stop. Proceed Northbound on access road for about 1 mile, road does a u turn .--turn right at Memory Lane---racetrack on the right.
Gates open at 8 AM, TT starts at 9:30 AM
Registration fee $25
Spectator $10
The Lone Star Cougar Club (our sponsor) is actively participating in this series of races--show our support by attending and racing or just be there to cheer them on. I have commitments for Sunday, but am trying to get things done early--hope to see you there , Maury
I was advised, if you intend to TT and race, get there EARLY--there will be a crowd

Racerx88
04-14-2004, 06:56 AM
I used to help run this series. I guess you could even say I was one of the "founding fathers" of the thing! I even designed their logo. Kinda got out of it a couple years ago when I got out of Buicks. If you don't run with the Cougar Club, you can run with my other club "Lone Star Muscle Car". They're listed as club "F".

The Texas Muscle Car Club Challenge web site is now at http://www.tmccc.org

:banana2:

Redster
04-17-2004, 05:25 PM
Well Maury, there isn't much of a response. I'm planning to go up there to spectate.

cruzer
04-17-2004, 08:05 PM
Well Maury, there isn't much of a response. I'm planning to go up there to spectate.
Rod, I hope?? to get up there about 11 if I can get away. Am ahead of schedule on my airplane, test-flew it yesterday and it was great to be back in the air. I'm disappointed with the response :( , we shoulod support the Cougar Club--they do a LOT for us.---sure hope we get better response next week-end at Chuck's---I've promised at least 5 cars-- :help: See you tomorrow, Maury

BUCKWHEAT
04-18-2004, 06:09 AM
Cruzer, I would have been up there, but I'm in St. Louis for grandkids confirmation. Best time at Denton so far is 9.32 with 2.1 60 foot. Getting better. Hope you have a good time. The owner of the track has an MM, completely stock. Later.

Rollin'Thunder
04-18-2004, 06:45 PM
Well guys, I couldn't make it today, but Kay and I will see you at Chuck's on the 24th. :burnout: Bill

cruzer
04-18-2004, 07:29 PM
The best laid plans, etc. Ended up with a combination Nascar/Mavericks rally at my house--about 10 people, last left at 6 PM---Oh well--there will be another time. :bigcry: Maury