PDA

View Full Version : Boo Hoo My New Gauge is Kaput

Pat
07-01-2014, 11:31 AM
I just bought it yesterday and installed it this morning. Upon turn on the top line was missing. I completed the set up but the top line never was displayed.

A quick call to Linear Logic, they picked up the phone right away, not like the ZEX company, explained the problem and my replacement unit is on the way as I type. Great Customer service, LL.

fastblackmerc
07-01-2014, 12:09 PM
I just bought it yesterday and installed it this morning. Upon turn on the top line was missing. I completed the set up but the top line never was displayed.

A quick call to Linear Logic, they picked up the phone right away, not like the ZEX company, explained the problem and my replacement unit is on the way as I type. Great Customer service, LL.

They do have great customer service.

I mounted mine in the overhead console in place of the compass. Have a 2 DIN Nav system to tell me where I'm headed.

lji372
07-01-2014, 12:21 PM
They do have great customer service.

I mounted mine in the overhead console in place of the compass. Have a 2 DIN Nav system to tell me where I'm headed.

sounds like a sleek location :bows:

Marauderjack
07-01-2014, 02:52 PM
Linear Logic is first class.......never had any difficulty with service from them!!:beer:

I mounted mine where the clock goes in an '03 car!!;)

RobH
07-22-2014, 04:50 PM
When I bought my Scan Gauge II, I had trouble getting it out of the package. I dropped it on the floor, cracking the LED display. I called them, said I dropped it on the floor, so it wasn't a warranty situation. What would it cost to get a replacement?

They said no problem, they would replace it free. I said it was my fumble fingered handling, not their fault. They sent me a replacement, no charge.

It's still working great, five years later. I use it almost as much as my speedometer. Maybe more, since I use cruise control a lot to avoid getting tickets.