PDA

View Full Version : Mustang Anniversary in Nashville

kbmg
04-14-2004, 09:24 AM
Just wanted to invite anybody that is going to the Mustang 40th Anniversary Show this weekend at the Nashville Super Speedway to stop by the Kenny Brown Performance booth in the vendors area.

Unfortunately we won't have any Marauders on display, however we will have our yellow GT Series Cobra Racecar on display and on track. Also our famous green Mustang "Kermit" will be on display. This car was on Autoweek last year. :banana2:

The booth will have our Mustang Chassis and Suspension components on display and for sale as well as our KB T-Shirts, Ball Caps and Windshield Decals. :up:

Stop in and say Hi Y'all!!!

frdwrnch
04-14-2004, 09:26 AM
I'll be there! Look forward to meeting you guys.

TAF
04-14-2004, 09:39 AM
Still can't believe that scheduled this on the same weekend as FFW-Atlanta :down:

Mad1
04-15-2004, 03:37 PM
I'll try to stop by, I'll be the one grinning from ear to ear after that drive out on 840. (Miles of practically empty highway ... after the crowds have already arrived at the Speedway.)

See you there.

Jeremy
Mad1

2005Marauder
04-16-2004, 05:32 PM
My son and I went to see them on their way to Nashville. Man-o-Man I've never seen that many Mustangs at one time. Our favorite was a 70's Mach 1 Bright red with flat black hood scoop and 351 ci. Owner said he was getting 18 mph on the highway. They on had 14" tires on them!
Our favorite bumper sticker was: "The Hoofbeat of America"
The DTR Marauder got many a look and many a picture taken.
Didn't know they made a "Gia" mustang in 1974 it was different.
Wish I could be in Nashville but have to be in Indy for the week on business.

frdwrnch
04-16-2004, 06:22 PM
Wow! Big show, lots of parts, beautiful weather, man this is great! Mustangs of all varieties. One of the 2005 Mustangs here is a drivetrain developement car and it has this big red button on the passenger's side dash and a decal that reads "This vehicle has an experimental powertrain. If the powertrain reaches higher than anticipated rpms shut down immediately". My question is why is it on the passenger side? Saw a Silver MM with custom pinstripes. Is that anyone here? If so PM me and we'll holler at 'ya.

BCKNBLK
04-19-2004, 10:02 AM
Wow! Big show, lots of parts, beautiful weather, man this is great! Mustangs of all varieties. One of the 2005 Mustangs here is a drivetrain developement car and it has this big red button on the passenger's side dash and a decal that reads "This vehicle has an experimental powertrain. If the powertrain reaches higher than anticipated rpms shut down immediately". My question is why is it on the passenger side? Saw a Silver MM with custom pinstripes. Is that anyone here? If so PM me and we'll holler at 'ya.

Got your card frdwrnch, didn't have a cell this weekend to call. Alot of dang mustangs!! And dust, shame most of the cars had to park on gravel.
See ya in Indy.

Had to pick between ffw and nashville, I too think it was lousy to have both on same weekend. Brother has a 94 cobra pace car, so went to support him. Plus I got to drive it home, odometer now reads 4992. I guess I'm lazy, but that shifting is work.