PDA

View Full Version : Thursday Alternative Events

jwibbity
07-15-2014, 07:39 AM
Since it has been brought to my attention that Thursday's event are an "all or nothing" type deal. I would like to try and set up a possible alternative to the bus tour. I will not be arriving in Chicago till around 2-3pm on Thursday and will miss the start of the bus touring. I don't think it would be logical for me to try and follow the bus around and take part in the events.

Are there any other people arriving late on Thursday and if so would you guys like to get together and do something instead of waiting around for everybody else to finish the bus tour. I would still like to meet everybody at Giordano's for dinner that night.

Let me know what you guys are thinking, I can't be the only one!

This is a multiple choice poll so please answer the first question, whether or not you're arriving late, then answer either 6(no) or 2(yes) to planning an alternative, then if you do want to plan something else please answer 3,4, or 5, or post up your own ideas, THANKS!!

Poll options 2 & 6 should equal poll option 1!!

IF YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE THE BUS TOUR PLEASE DO NOT VOTE. THIS IS ONLY FOR THE PEOPLE WHO CAN'T MAKE IT!!!!

FW_Linc/Merc
07-15-2014, 08:59 AM
http://kevinforsyth.net/film/blues.htm Photo locations.

jwibbity
07-16-2014, 08:04 PM
bump for some more ideas!!!

J-MAN
07-16-2014, 08:37 PM
Nothing wrong with relaxing while having a few adult beverages, telling stories and swapping lies. :beer:

Zack
07-16-2014, 10:21 PM
I'm still open to a party at our house.

guspech750
07-17-2014, 03:14 AM

Word.

Sent from The White House on taxpayers dimes.

DTR + 4.10's + Eaton swap = Wreeeeeeeeeeeeeeedom

jwibbity
07-17-2014, 05:28 AM

which day were you thinking about thursday or friday?

justbob
07-19-2014, 07:24 AM
which day were you thinking about thursday or friday?

I'll answer for him.

"Its always a party at my house"

Self proclaimed Builder Of Badassery.

Buy it, Break it, Build it BETTER.
"Since 2004"

jwibbity
08-04-2014, 06:08 PM
mods please close this thread, I won't be making it to MV this year and zack has posted a thread about the party at his house, thanks guys for voting and junk.