PDA

View Full Version : Pricing

Dan
04-15-2004, 06:53 AM
I searched the forums and cannot find pricing on the Trilogy SC. I am also looking for the # of hours it takes to install one.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Dan

Marauder
04-15-2004, 08:20 AM
I searched the forums and cannot find pricing on the Trilogy SC. I am also looking for the # of hours it takes to install one.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Dan

$5900 or so for the kit minus installation which is about $1800 more.

This is what I read...correctly me if I'm wrong.

Dan
04-15-2004, 09:58 AM
I got a call from Jerry today. The price you have is up around 6K so you are close enough.

It is too much for me to spend right now but the upgrades that I do will be with this upgrade in mind.

Jerry was succh a pleasure to talk to. He is a gearhead all the way. Only I get the feeling that he does most of his wrenching with a rendering computer. :)

Best,

Dan

MENINBLK
04-15-2004, 10:37 AM
You might want to ask if you can get the SC Ported Out !

I recall reading an article in MM&FF where they took the Eaton SC and made the internal blower port
LARGER so the blower could push a larger volume of air.

I don't know if they do this already, but it is worth the asking...

Jerry Barnes
04-15-2004, 12:13 PM
Heys Guys,

It was a pleasure talking to Dan today. And yes, the price of the Supercharger kit is $5,995. And yes, I don't do a lot of my own wrenching, I pay people like Lidio to do that for me. I am pretty busy with my day job running Trilogy International and Trilogy Motorsports to enjoy the pleasure of a lot of wrenching. I would never have time to drive my cars if I did the wrenching. Between my job and my wife, there's not much time for anything else!

If you want to know details about polishing and porting the Eaton blower, speak to Lidio at (586)463-0010. He is the only one that I know of that has had that done on his blown Marauder. He could give you specifics about before and after dyno results.

Hope that addresses everyone's questions, have a great day!!!

Jerry

Jerry Barnes
04-15-2004, 12:15 PM
Oh yes, I forgot one of the questions. Average install time has taken from 16 to 24 hours depending on your tools and capability.

See Ya!

dwasson
04-15-2004, 04:00 PM
Oh yes, I forgot one of the questions. Average install time has taken from 16 to 24 hours depending on your tools and capability.

See Ya!

So that would be about 6 months for me.

Dan
04-15-2004, 08:17 PM
Yeah, right. NO MM owner could survive such a drought! :)

Best,

Dan

Zack
04-15-2004, 09:26 PM
Just a friendly reminder to all, I would love to install a Trilogy kit in a members car.
Ill do it for a very fair price as well.
Jerry, I asked you about this before, what do ya say?

Marauder
04-16-2004, 12:55 PM
Just a friendly reminder to all, I would love to install a Trilogy kit in a members car.
Jerry, I asked you about this before, what do ya say?

Zack, if only you were in NY!!! I'd be the first in line!!!

stevengerard
04-17-2004, 06:44 AM
[QUOTE=Zack]Just a friendly reminder to all, I would love to install a Trilogy kit in a members car.
QUOTE]

Zack, I think my plan is to go with a gear swap and a S/C before I do exhaust and everything else. So when I'm ready I'll be glad to have you do mine, as I'm local. Only thing is I have only 350 miles on the car so far. Obviously some cars were s/c'ed with low miles from KB but not sure if this is appropriate. If I can do that then I'd say lets start looking into it. I do want to get around 2k on the car to make sure everything is a - ok though.

djcwardog
06-17-2004, 12:02 PM
Heys Guys,

It was a pleasure talking to Dan today. And yes, the price of the Supercharger kit is $5,995. And yes, I don't do a lot of my own wrenching, I pay people like Lidio to do that for me. I am pretty busy with my day job running Trilogy International and Trilogy Motorsports to enjoy the pleasure of a lot of wrenching. I would never have time to drive my cars if I did the wrenching. Between my job and my wife, there's not much time for anything else!

If you want to know details about polishing and porting the Eaton blower, speak to Lidio at (586)463-0010. He is the only one that I know of that has had that done on his blown Marauder. He could give you specifics about before and after dyno results.

Hope that addresses everyone's questions, have a great day!!!

Jerry

I am still dreaming of getting the regular (satin finish) kit... A guy at my office just bought a 2003 T-bird and he wants to put a s/c on it (3.9 Liter V-8). Any chance you guys have the ability to hook him up? I have told him about your Marauder kits and he is all ears!