PDA

View Full Version : Great Folks out at Trilogy!

djcwardog
04-15-2004, 01:56 PM
I called them and left a message yesterday to ask general questions and to get an e-copy of their installation manual. They returned my call promptly and spoke with me at length about their kit and its engineering. They also sent me an email with a .pdf file (5mb) containing the manual. They told me that they worked closely with Ford engineers in developing their kit. They have several cars that they thrash (races, street demos, etc) and so far reliability has not been an issue. With all the miles and hard use that they represent in their thrasher vehicles, they feel that my car will be fine. This is the kind of kit and engineering I want. I will be working towards getting and installing (myself) their satin finish kit ASAP. Super folks!

Sincerely,

MARAUDER S/C
04-15-2004, 03:27 PM
:up: You won't be disappointed :burnout: :burnout: :banana2: :bounce:

MikesMerc
04-15-2004, 05:16 PM
After doing my research, and then going for a ride in the Trilogy #1 car, I was sold. The kit is as close to an OEM fit as you can get. I've had zero problems. It runs perfectly as a daily driver and is very docile when not under boost. Open it up, though, and it's a torque monster:D

The Trilogy guys are first rate, I'm sure you'll love the kit!

djcwardog
04-15-2004, 07:26 PM
After doing my research, and then going for a ride in the Trilogy #1 car, I was sold. The kit is as close to an OEM fit as you can get. I've had zero problems. It runs perfectly as a daily driver and is very docile when not under boost. Open it up, though, and it's a torque monster:D

The Trilogy guys are first rate, I'm sure you'll love the kit!

I appreciate the encouragement. Did you guys self-install? If so, was it OK? The instructions have not scared me away. I rebuilt engines before so I think I have the skills needed to do this... Do they ever put the kits on sale, discount to us on the forum, etc...?

Thanks!

bigslim
04-15-2004, 07:54 PM
I have driven Trilogy 1 car. It has been beaten to death but it still never misses a beat. I am not sure what the milage is on it but it has to be between 30,000 and 40,000 miles. This car is still running strong. It is a nice package, one that Ford should have offered. you will like it a lot.

Nathan
04-16-2004, 08:59 PM
The Blue Marauder in some of the installation manual photography belongs to none other than yours truly. Bring your copy to Marauderville II and I'll sign it for $5 :)

BillyGman
04-17-2004, 02:59 AM
As of 2weeks ago, the #1 Trilogy car had 30K on it, and the kit was installed on it when it had 2K on it. There are 25 Marauders that have the Trilogy S/Cer kit on them. My car is #24 and I'm in the middle of installing it myself right now, and I should be finishing today. The installation manual is great.

If you decide to go w/this kit, and you're going to perform the installation yourself as I'm doing, then call me before you start, and I'll give you some tips that will help. 203-734-5582. Leave a massage if you don't catch me.

MikesMerc
04-17-2004, 06:28 AM
The Blue Marauder in some of the installation manual photography belongs to none other than yours truly. Bring your copy to Marauderville II and I'll sign it for $5 :)

And the Black MM for the 04 pics is me:) However, I don't do autographs;)

lotusstv
04-18-2004, 07:20 AM
The S/c kit is the best......

Dan
04-25-2004, 05:33 AM
I'll give you some tips that will help. 203-734-5582. Leave a massage if you don't catch me.

You want a massage? :)

Whoever said they beat up on the T1 car wasn't lying. Jerry is constantly in the boost with that car and regularly lends it out to people who come by and just want to drive it.

I am sure that he has good, sound engineering reasons for always being in the boost. A guy like Jerry would never do it for "just pleasure." LOL

Best,

Dan

BillyGman
04-25-2004, 08:59 PM
You want a massage? :)

uh, I meant to say "message" :D

Donny Carlson
04-25-2004, 09:35 PM
uh, I meant to say "message" :D
And now

a massage from the Swedish Prime Minister...