PDA

View Full Version : Sunshine State Marauders ! ! #3

Firedab
04-15-2004, 03:48 PM
Hey, just so you know, we have had a great turnout as far as member joining our Group. We have a total of 13 members thus far! :rock: This actually makes us the 3rd largest groug membership of mercurymarauder.net!!
Thanks for your support and dedication folks!

Cobra25
04-15-2004, 03:58 PM
3 rd. largerest ! We will just have to hunt down a few more members .Does anybody know what the 2 ed and 1 st . largerest groups have as for as members.

Firedab
04-15-2004, 04:23 PM
The largest group is the North East marauders group with a total of 20 members. The second largest is the Buckeye Marauders, with 18 members....

Cobra25
04-16-2004, 05:36 AM
Thanks for the info. So we are # 3 . Not Bad ! We need more members.

MarauderTJA
07-15-2004, 07:55 PM
Hey, just so you know, we have had a great turnout as far as member joining our Group. We have a total of 13 members thus far! :rock: This actually makes us the 3rd largest groug membership of mercurymarauder.net!!
Thanks for your support and dedication folks!
Hi, bought my 04 Silver Marauder on July 3rd. Would like to join the club. Pelase adivse on the particulars. Thanks. Tom, Cape Coral, Florida.

Firedab
07-16-2004, 05:12 AM
I would first like to welcome you to the site!! As far as joining our group goes, you may easily do so by following the link bellow and request to join. If you have any further questions, or need any other info, just let us know and you will get your answer! Welcome again!

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/profile.php?do=editusergroups

MarauderTJA
07-16-2004, 10:44 AM
I would first like to welcome you to the site!! As far as joining our group goes, you may easily do so by following the link bellow and request to join. If you have any further questions, or need any other info, just let us know and you will get your answer! Welcome again!

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/profile.php?do=editusergroups
Went to the link and posted my request to join the group.
Tom, Cape Coral, Florida

04 Silver Marauder
Flowmasters Delta Series 50
4:10's ordered w/ Alternative Performace chip ordered
Supercharger coming soon..

Firedab
07-16-2004, 10:45 AM
Welcome to the Group !