PDA

View Full Version : joining group

mlamplugh
04-15-2004, 10:38 PM
HELLO MY NAME IS MARK LAMPLUGH JR AND I WAS WONDERING HOW I CAN JOIN THE NORTH EAST MARAUDERS GROUP. I LIVE IN CLAYMONT DELAWARE AND PURCHASED A SILVER 2004 MERCURY MARAUDER IN JANUARY 2004. IF SOMEONE COULD GIVE ME SOME INFORMATION I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT. MY E-MAIL ADRESS IS MLAMPLUGH@COMCAST.NET AND MLAMPLUGH@MARAUDER.NET

THANK YOU
MARK LAMPLUGH

Constable
04-15-2004, 10:44 PM
Uhhh... I think you just kinda "show up" at a meet. Nothin' too complicated 'bout that. Keep you're eye out for threads in the NE forum that are related to meets or track days. I believe there's a monthly meet (I've only made it to one due to my work schedule). Now that summer's comin', there's sure to be a bunch more. Oh, welcome to the site...

Murader03
04-16-2004, 02:35 AM
HELLO MY NAME IS MARK LAMPLUGH JR AND I WAS WONDERING HOW I CAN JOIN THE NORTH EAST MARAUDERS GROUP. I LIVE IN CLAYMONT DELAWARE AND PURCHASED A SILVER 2004 MERCURY MARAUDER IN JANUARY 2004. IF SOMEONE COULD GIVE ME SOME INFORMATION I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT. MY E-MAIL ADRESS IS MLAMPLUGH@COMCAST.NET AND MLAMPLUGH@MARAUDER.NET

THANK YOU
MARK LAMPLUGH

Mark:

There are a bunch of MM's trecking north Saturday afternoon for a "Support the Troops" cruise in and Northeast L?M in Philly. We will be meeting at the Delaware Rest area between 896 and 273 on I-95 between 3 and 3:30 if you'd like to join. We will be at the south end of the rest area. We'll have FRS radios on channel 5, and I'll give you my cell number via PM in a second. Just for the record, give me a call to let me know. The phone will go to voice mail if it's off on I miss the call for some reason. Hope you can join up with us. Should be about 10-15 MM's at the meet.

Bob

Haggis
04-16-2004, 04:40 AM
What Bob said^^^

With in the Northeast Group we have our own little Capital Area Marauders. We are getting close to 12 members now. There is no prerequisite for membership, well maybe only one you have to either be a member here or own a Marauder. Then again just show up at a meet and if we like you your in.

Welcome to the Collective Mark, resistance to modding is futile.

MarauderMark
04-16-2004, 05:03 AM
Ah Oh he has to go through the initiation process.boy this will be fun!!! :lol:
j/k :D

dwasson
04-16-2004, 05:45 AM

THANK YOU
MARK LAMPLUGH

Aren't you guys concerned about the shouting? :lol:

Haggis
04-16-2004, 05:51 AM

Maybe he is hard of hearing. :lol:

Bluerauder
04-16-2004, 06:47 AM

Huh??? What??? Maybe he's new to the MM and the internet. MarkLamplugh -- hope to see you on Saturday. I will probably recognize your voice. :lol:

Murader03
04-16-2004, 11:33 AM
I think Mark wanted to make sure he got our attention! I invited him to join us Saturday, PM'd him hy cell number, but have not heard from him yet. He'll learn, but then again, we all shouted at one time or another....

:up:

MarauderMark
04-16-2004, 11:35 AM
I think Mark wanted to make sure he got our attention! I invited him to join us Saturday, PM'd him hy cell number, but have not heard from him yet. He'll learn, but then again, we all shouted at one time or another....

:up:

i emailed him this morning about tomorrow as well but to no avail...

SergntMac
04-16-2004, 01:20 PM
He'll learn, but then again, we all shouted at one time or another...
I beg your pardon...I have never raised my voice here, not once. I am always calm, controlled, quite positive about things. Methink you have stereotyped me unfairly...

MAD-3R
04-16-2004, 01:32 PM
I beg your pardon...I have never raised my voice here, not once. I am always calm, controlled, quite positive about things. Methink you have stereotyped me unfairly...

Ok, who are you and why are you using Mac's log-in?
:lol:

John F. Russo
04-19-2004, 12:43 PM

THANK YOU
MARK LAMPLUGH

Mark welcome aboard!

Can you reduce the font size and use upper and lower case lettering? My wife is a Principal Technical Writer and advocates it.

dwasson
04-19-2004, 04:03 PM
Mark welcome aboard!

Can you reduce the font size and use upper and lower case lettering? My wife is a Principal Technical Writer and advocates it.

Mark has to go to the principal! Nyah nyah.