PDA

View Full Version : Made it home

RF Overlord
08-03-2014, 12:23 PM
I know some are staying through tonight, but I was unable...did have fun at the Budweiser Brewery car show... :)

NavySeabee
08-03-2014, 02:49 PM
Safe and sound, an hour and 40 minutes to the house.

What a great time! Good seeing all of you and meeting the new peeps. Looking forward to the next time. Thanks as always to the planners :)

Gray Ghost
08-03-2014, 05:27 PM
Nice quiet ride home. Safe and sound. Thanks to all for making Sue and I so welcome to the group. Looking forward to get together again....bgg

vtwoodsman
08-03-2014, 06:06 PM
Mr & Mrs VTWoodsman are home safe. Had the priviledge to watch
Christine blow my doors off (driving a certain retired VT state troopers MM)
traveling north on 93 in NH. *HEH* :flamer:

NavySeabee
08-03-2014, 06:19 PM
Mr & Mrs VTWoodsman are home safe. Had the priviledge to watch
Christine blow my doors off (driving a certain retired VT state troopers MM)
traveling north on 93 in NH. *HEH* :flamer: Christine is a toughie! I'll never try to merge in front of her again! Seems to be a trend. :rofl:

MM03MOK
08-03-2014, 06:43 PM
Been home a little over an hour. Had to make a few tax-free stops along the way and dinner as well! What a great time with even greater people! Thank you Eric and Paula for planning another great get-together!

Shermanator
08-04-2014, 12:08 PM
We the Vinings, had a really great time. A well planned and executed gathering. The little one is happy to have found a couple of new boyfriends. Thank for everything.

MM03MOK
08-04-2014, 02:04 PM
We the Vinings, had a really great time. A well planned and executed gathering. The little one is happy to have found a couple of new boyfriends. Thank for everything.

She is SUCH a Cutie and a Flirt!!!!

Ms. Denmark
08-04-2014, 02:22 PM

DWSTANG67
08-04-2014, 09:32 PM
Hello I just got home, well Its a long story, it started when i got a call on the way home from my dad who wanted to take his 57 ford retractable to a curise night tonight. so i went to his house from the trip home and got there around 430pm. We got the car ready and went to the show, had a good time and decided to get something to eat at a nearby diner. After we ate the fun ended walking back to the show my father was about a foot or so behind me and trip and fell in the parking lot and fell on his face. We went to the hospital, he got some stiches and i finally just got home, what a day.

The New Hampshire trip was great had a good time, and was able to relax a bit, witch is what i needed. Wanted to thank Paula and Eric for organizing the event, and to Bill and Tracy for all there help with the dinner cruise, and to all the members who made the event.

Mebot
08-04-2014, 09:53 PM
Dang dude sorry to hear about your pops. Is he doing ok?