PDA

View Full Version : Marauder Interior Parts??

Mach
08-29-2014, 11:05 AM
Hello everyone, I own a 2003, and my baby is starting to fall apart...mainly because i cannot find parts in my area or online. This morning my dash board cracked....I am almost in tears. haha

please if you know any company that carries these parts, can you please post links or phone numbers.

MAIN Parts needing to be replaced.

Rear View mirror
Top Dash Board (crack)
Center Console (coin holder cracked)

Spectragod
08-29-2014, 12:43 PM
Top dash is the whole dash assembly, R&I 10-12 hours, way longer if you have never done it. A dash from a Vic, gran marq. Will do it for you.

88LTDCV351
08-29-2014, 01:05 PM
Maybe Just Dashes will repair those things?

Mach
08-29-2014, 01:10 PM
im also willing to buy from parted out MMs.

i havnt tried JDs but ill look them up, and this is my first MM, but a Crown vic dash fits the MM? exactly?

Mebot
08-29-2014, 01:15 PM
My dash from my old Marauder is available I think. I have to ask Haggis if it's still in his garage. It's yours if you can pick it up. Not shipping

RubberCtyRauder
08-29-2014, 01:59 PM
I would imagine the TX sun doesn't help. Is the car kept outside mostly? Buy a sunshade at least for front window while parked. Sun beating in on dash dries them out and they crack. I think most interior parts are considered obsolete and will be harder to find. Asking here is a good decision as a lot if parts cross hands thru members here.

martyo
08-29-2014, 02:02 PM
I have a mirror. PM me an offer. i am shipping from 30141.

Yes, I know it is not eBay but I had gotten the mirror to use on a car that I just sold and I have no clue what it is worth.

Mach
08-29-2014, 02:34 PM
Yes it sucks, the car is kept in the shade majority of the day, big ol tree that hangs over it, but none the less the heat still gets to it from time to time, also i noticed that the bezel around the AC vents are peeling. another reason why i need it replaced. Never thought id have to restore a 2003 lol

I would imagine the TX sun doesn't help. Is the car kept outside mostly? Buy a sunshade at least for front window while parked. Sun beating in on dash dries them out and they crack. I think most interior parts are considered obsolete and will be harder to find. Asking here is a good decision as a lot if parts cross hands thru members here.

yjmud
08-29-2014, 03:25 PM
I to have a mirror and A pillar covers