PDA

View Full Version : Rear kit update

Todd TCE
04-18-2004, 01:54 PM
Hello everyone,

The prospect of selling a rear kit for the MM appears to be dead.

I have ONE (yes, the same one) here in the shop that can go to the first buyer with $1000 for it. No core charges, no exchanges, and as much support on final fit that I can muster. That's about half of the 'list' price and a loss sale to me except for moving out the parts I purchased/built to make it in the first place.

Any future interest in the rear kit will be conducted via a Group Purchase only and handled accordingly. It can still be done but I can't carry the load. At the GB level the price can be dropped significantly too; you'll be sending me your rear rotors and mounting brackets with payment. Expect to be down your car for a few weeks.

To say that I'm disappointed in this is an understatement. There were repeated comments, questions, and requests for this. I stepped up and made the investment in response to these requests. It can be done, is done except for caliper spacing work which must be done on the car, not the bench. I hope you can all understand from the business end of things that projects like this one must have a return value built into them, sadly this one does not.

First 'taker' gets it. Then maybe we can talk group deals in the future.