PDA

View Full Version : T-Shirt Material

1 Bad Merc
09-05-2014, 02:50 PM
I apologize for not posting sooner but I have had a lot to do these past few weeks. For any one looking to order a t-shirt please note that these are not the normal t-shirts. They are made of the dri-fit or dri-wick material and do not really shrink. So please order your normal size as they will not shrink down with washing.

They are not cotton and the images will not fade like regular printed t-shirts. This is why I indicated that these are the more expensive shirts.

I hope this answers everyone's questions. If you should have any more please post them here.

champ1173
09-05-2014, 03:36 PM
Alright, I have a question. You say it has the MM.net logo on the front. So is it small, like where a breast pocket would be, or is it big, across the chest?

1 Bad Merc
09-05-2014, 04:29 PM
Alright, I have a question. You say it has the MM.net logo on the front. So is it small, like where a breast pocket would be, or is it big, across the chest?

It is small placed on the breast pocket.

vkirkend
10-14-2014, 06:30 PM
I received my shirts in the mail today and 1 was damaged (stained) in the mail. is there a possibility I could get a replacement?

1 Bad Merc
10-15-2014, 08:47 AM
I received my shirts in the mail today and 1 was damaged (stained) in the mail. is there a possibility I could get a replacement?

Will it wash out? This material is very forgiving and I got some stains on mine at MV12 and it washed right out. If that doesnt work then what color car and size. Let me know asap.

cer0413
10-16-2014, 06:03 PM
still didn't get mines

Murked#2866
10-21-2014, 02:01 PM
I ordered a Black shirt and got a white one...

champ1173
10-21-2014, 02:27 PM
I ordered a Black shirt and got a white one...

There were Black ones? I'm almost positive they were all white. The only color difference was the MM.

1 Bad Merc
10-21-2014, 05:05 PM
They were all white shirts with the color of the car on the back. If you ordered a black one then you received a black Marauder on the back. If you ordered a dtr one then you received a dtr marauder on the back, etc.

Sorry if this confused anyone but with the colors involved the only way we could make this work and have the cars stand out was to use white shirts as the base. Hope this explains it.

1 Bad Merc
10-21-2014, 05:13 PM
still didn't get mines

Wow -I indicated that I would take care of it. ;)

There are a couple of people that dont have their shirts yet because the order of 300 shirts had a couple of mistakes. I have already talked to the company that makes these shirts and due to there busy schedule we had to wait a couple of weeks for them to make them.

They will have them made and done hopefully by next tuesday -10-28. Give me a couple of days to pick-up and get them mailed out.

Then everyone will be good. We do have some extra black car ones that Mary will post up for sale once I give her the final count.

Stay tuned.

martyo
10-21-2014, 06:29 PM
Someone contacted me that they got the wrong color shirt.

Can you PM me your number so I can put him in touch with you?

1 Bad Merc
10-21-2014, 07:21 PM
Someone contacted me that they got the wrong color shirt.

Can you PM me your number so I can put him in touch with you?

That's fine. I will send you a pm with my number. Pls. ask them to call me the first thing in the morning. Thanks.

Mike M
10-22-2014, 12:58 AM
Got mine, me likey.

martyo
10-22-2014, 04:17 AM
That's fine. I will send you a pm with my number. Pls. ask them to call me the first thing in the morning. Thanks.

Thanks.

I sent him yo' numbah!!!

chapel1
10-26-2014, 07:42 AM
I never got my MO's Shirt? Is it still coming?