PDA

View Full Version : Wild Woodys 4-18-04

Hack Goby
04-18-2004, 06:29 PM
http://home.comcast.net/~hack_goby/DSCN0237.JPG :up: O Boy,What a way to start the early cruise nites.Ten Marauders,(4Trilogy) and my LX Sport.Jerry,Lidio,Dave,Darryl, Dan,Santino,Mike,Mike S.,John, and even long lost brother DetGino showed up tonite for fourdoor Brotherhood.Had a great time,Way to kick off the summer guys

bigslim
04-18-2004, 06:48 PM
It was good seeing everyone again. Ten MM's and four of them Trilogy supercharged. What a summer this is gonna be. I was burning up I-94 coming back but it felt good to drive the big dog like that. Got a mile from work and doing the speed limit when the State Police pulled me over again for them damn tinted windows. She was cool and let me go after I showed her my letter from my doctor. She just wanted to check out the good looking guy in such a sweet car.

dwasson
04-18-2004, 06:50 PM
It was a beautiful afternoon. A nice breeze, blue sky, the smell of burning Trans-Ams. You local folks need to come out.

bigslim
04-18-2004, 06:55 PM
Is it me, or does anyone think that our cars are getting more attention this year? I guess we are the "IT THING". Motor City Marauders are cool!!! I like the "four door brotherhood" too Paul.

merc406
04-18-2004, 07:03 PM
I'm a gonna try to make the next meet, it was a perfect day :rasta: , good to see the guys Paul. :rock:

MikesMerc
04-18-2004, 07:27 PM
What a SWEET afternoon that was :up: Weather was great, turnout was great, and some of the girls hanging around were pretty cute:D It was great to see all of my buddies again and kick off the new season.

BTW, Daryl, I also was surprised by the interest shown to our MMs. It's funny how few folks out there actually know the car exists.

Another cool thing was the Motor City logo. It was great to see many of the cars sporting the logo. I heard of few on lookers even talking about it.

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=28 32&stc=1

BTW, while we were there discussing the finer points of MM engineering, we developed a new part. Yes...that's right...a new bolt-on for any MM. We call it the Vacuum Accentuator and its good for a solid 15 RWHP gain (maybe more in colder weather!!).

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=28 33&stc=1

This simple mod was applied to the Trilogy 1 car as seen here. After a few weeks of testing, we'll be shipping like there's no tomorrow. Make sure to have yours installed by a professional though. Don't try this one at home kids;)

See you guys next week. We'll be organizing something on Woodward to recon some possible Woodward Dream Cruise spots. More details to follow.

Hack Goby
04-18-2004, 07:46 PM
Oh ya ,I forgot Santino has a 10th anna.Cobra Mustang these days. :confused:

MikesMerc
04-18-2004, 07:51 PM
Yeah, it was too bothersome to try to photochop it out of the pic;)

j/k

dwasson
04-18-2004, 08:02 PM
It was cool to see the Motor City Marauder decals on so many cars. Last time at Milan someone asked if we were a club. I said that we were just a bunch of fat guys with big cars and leather jackets. Now we look like a club. This is going to be a great summer. Dave and the boys have done a lot of work to make this happen and I, for one, thank them.

MI2QWK4U
04-18-2004, 08:05 PM
It was cool to see the Motor City Marauder decals on so many cars. Last time at Milan someone asked if we were a club. I said that we were just a bunch of fat guys with big cars and leather jackets. Now we look like a club. This is going to be a great summer. Dave and the boys have done a lot of work to make this happen and I, for one, thank them.

Dan, I am glad you are enjoying it, it makes it all worth the effort.
Dave

Jerry Barnes
04-18-2004, 08:50 PM
WOW! What a great night! It was great seeing everyone again! It was nice seeing all the Marauder folks together again. I had a super time and really look forward to the rest of the summer.

Dave did a great job of putting the Motor City Marauder Event Schedule together. Everyone had very good comments about the information and the upcoming events.

I sincerely think this is a great club, full of great people!

It's a real pleasure hangin out and shooting the breeze with everyone.

Thanks!

Jerry

bigslim
04-18-2004, 09:17 PM
I'm not fat. I'm "stocky". I just have unused muscle.

jobrien8
04-19-2004, 02:24 AM
Your right about everyone having a look-see at the M/M. :up: Bigslim, too bad about the stop. But at least you turned on the charm and walked (with your get out of ticket paper). See everyone next week.

MarauderMike
04-19-2004, 03:33 AM
This is only the beginning! What a night!