PDA

View Full Version : Louisville 2015

L.Mark
09-29-2014, 04:31 PM
With MV unfortunately over with all good times had and enjoyed here's a nibble on the Louisville get together. Our team is assembling to make some choices and get further insight on some possibilities. With one being an even for the ladies...We're looking for possible the second week in April since that tend to be a more dependable for better weather...as for places of interest and a few surprises, well, stay tuned...as always suggestions are welcome...:D

April 9th-12th at the Hampton Inn

For those who are new or just missed it...
http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=94242

Mebot
09-29-2014, 05:02 PM
Looking forward to the details!

Motorhead350
09-29-2014, 05:14 PM
Happy happy joy joy.

whitey
09-29-2014, 05:30 PM
Hells yes! I hope i can make it. What a great place to meet everyone!

justbob
09-29-2014, 06:36 PM
As long as it's Louisville! I'm there. :)

Self proclaimed Builder Of Badassery.

Buy it, Break it, Build it BETTER.
"Since 2004"

lji372
09-29-2014, 06:37 PM
I'm starting the countdown!! :woohoo:

8UWITH6
09-29-2014, 06:43 PM
I like how you want more ladies to show up. Thats sneaky! I see what your doing there. Party time! Let us know how we can help!

8UWITH6
09-29-2014, 06:47 PM
Going to be a good time.

champ1173
09-29-2014, 07:02 PM
Too soon! But it made me giggle a lil.

a_d_a_m
09-29-2014, 07:23 PM
We're looking for possible the second week in April since that tend to be a more dependable for better weather Finally, I might be able to actually attend a Louisville meet as I frequently have that week off for my birthday.

Fingers crossed.

Mebot
09-29-2014, 07:27 PM
Apr 9 - 12 2015 is already circled on the calendar.

thanks

L.Mark
09-29-2014, 08:39 PM
Too soon! But it made me giggle a lil.

Never too early to let alittle tail outta the bag...:cool:

1Marauder
09-29-2014, 11:02 PM
Missed by one day two years ago... Next year for sure? May carrier my car there and drive back. Clueless needs to show up throw to fix my peddles... :)

J-MAN
09-30-2014, 02:22 AM
Sounds like loads of fun. Will there be a band? :D

justbob
09-30-2014, 04:06 AM
Missed by one day two years ago... Next year for sure? May carrier my car there and drive back. Clueless needs to show up throw to fix my peddles... :)

I go to break things. :)
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/09/30/uqyby6em.jpg

"Since 2004"

Curless
09-30-2014, 05:04 AM
Lmark, you know we'll be there!

L.Mark
10-01-2014, 02:40 PM
Lmark, you know we'll be there!

Whoo hoooo, the ************ will flow now...:D

Mebot
10-01-2014, 03:05 PM
the spice will flow

What is this? Dune?

Haggis
10-01-2014, 03:05 PM
Well when does this dog and pony show start?

345HP87SSAC
10-01-2014, 03:13 PM
Lets hear more.

L.Mark
10-01-2014, 03:56 PM
What is this? Dune?

Close, it start with S and ended with T and had some periods in there...

L.Mark
10-01-2014, 03:57 PM
Well when does this dog and pony show start?

That'll be in the backyard on Saturday, I'll have the collar you like so much ready for ya...:P.. you know, the pink one with spikes...

lji372
10-01-2014, 05:17 PM
Close, it start with S and ended with T and had some periods in there...

Take away some letters add some more and it spells

In poorest taste. Lmmfao!!!

Limited360
10-01-2014, 05:37 PM
Win... I shall be present.

Shaijack
10-01-2014, 07:23 PM
He likes the spikes on the inside.

cer0413
10-04-2014, 01:54 PM
I go to break things. :)
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/09/30/uqyby6em.jpg

"Since 2004"
sexy shot JB

guspech750
10-04-2014, 02:01 PM
sexy shot JB

No, this is.
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/10/05/ry9udu4e.jpg

Sent from The White House on taxpayers dimes.

DTR + 4.10's + Eaton swap = Wreeeeeeeeeeeeeeedom

cer0413
10-04-2014, 02:32 PM
Ha! I thought he has tats

L.Mark
10-15-2014, 02:12 PM
Have gotten many excellent suggestions and input. Keep them coming. Am trying to get permission on one thing we haven't done before and calling about some others. Trying to please as many as possible while keeping it social and costs down...stay tuned...

Curless
10-17-2014, 04:00 PM
So let me get this straight, you have new members who are willing to take the reigns and put a valiant effort into planning things for next year and you slap them in the face?

Seriously?

Wow...I have nothing...

Mebot
10-17-2014, 04:04 PM
But what about the Hampton Inn in Louisville? They'll miss us

WPG_Merc
10-17-2014, 04:19 PM
The KY meet is going to be in Lexington in 2015. There are new and interesting venues to explore stay tuned for the proposed itinerary

Looking Forward To It & Planning The Long Trip :2thumbs: :canada:

maineiac
10-17-2014, 04:54 PM
So let me get this straight, you have new members who are willing to take the reigns and put a valiant effort into planning things for next year and you slap them in the face?

Seriously?

Wow...I have nothing...

I have something,
they chase good people away from here,take alot of the fun out of here and want it all serious,try to move looseville to Lexington,whats next no alcohol aloud,WTF.:mad:

Shaijack
10-17-2014, 04:59 PM
You people are retarded Let Mark do it and stop your b tching You wonder why people have left this site ?

whitey
10-17-2014, 05:11 PM
Lexington, no thanks, wont be there.....i might make Louisville though. Heres a thought, don't want to come to Louisville? Don't.

MERCMAN
10-17-2014, 05:13 PM
You people are retarded Let Mark do it and stop your b tching You wonder why people have left this site ?

From someone who doesn't attend

whitey
10-17-2014, 05:34 PM
From someone who doesn't attend

Doesn't matter if he attends or not, hes making a true statement. So you and *maybe* 10 others get to change a good thing just because you want? How about posting a Lexington vs Louisville poll, or is that against the dictatorship rules?

maineiac
10-17-2014, 05:46 PM
Doesn't matter if he attends or not, hes making a true statement. So you and *maybe* 10 others get to change a good thing just because you want? How about posting a Lexington vs Louisville poll, or is that against the dictatorship rules?

Unsponsered Loosville meet same time ,no poll needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!keep up the good work L.MARK

MERCMAN
10-17-2014, 05:50 PM

How about you stepping back and let us run the site? It was decided at MV that the KY meet would be held in Lexington next year. This is not a new idea as we have been elsewhere in the past, before you EVER attended anything. Mike's years of putting on the meet have been a benchmark for others to follow and after talking to numerous folks at MV(which you did not attend) EVERYONE we spoke to were happy to try something new. Louisville has been done to death.

IwantmyMMnow!
10-17-2014, 05:52 PM
That's it for me...it was a fun 3+ years.

I no longer know or understand what the purpose of having this site and owners that run it, and I no longer care. Appeared the waters were troubled when I joined up in Feb 2011; I didn't let that deter me from attending the meets that I did.

However, enough is enough....this announcement is WAY worse than any of the other crap that went on here in my eyes....someone who attended 3 Louisvilles...

Thanks for the memories....

Modded Marauders FTMFW!

RF Overlord
10-17-2014, 06:00 PM
I'm confused...isn't the purpose of "Louisville", wherever it's held, to get together and have fun? Lexington is not that far from Louisville and has a lot of interesting stuff to do...or do we all want to just do the same stuff over and over?

justbob
10-17-2014, 06:02 PM
I never heard a word about Lexington mentioned Dan? Not too sure if I would have been "excited".

I guess the only thing that I have a question on is, did LMark come up with this? Because it seems to me he offered to take the reigns months ago and Mike gladly offered to help him if need be, at least for advice. Plus he seems to have already started planning???

I'll go anywhere I suppose, but would not be comfortable stepping on anyone else's plans.

"Since 2004"

maineiac
10-17-2014, 06:07 PM
I'll see some of you in Louisville,and some on the other side ,peace to all.

MM2004
10-17-2014, 06:30 PM
I'm confused...isn't the purpose of "Louisville", wherever it's held, to get together and have fun? Lexington is not that far from Louisville and has a lot of interesting stuff to do...or do we all want to just do the same stuff over and over?

Damn. Really Bob, Dan and Mary?

Yeah, maybe Louisville has been, as you call it; "beat to death".

It is about a get-together, people familiar with their surroundings, etc..

Which is why everyone keeps coming back, and bringing new members along.

Louisville started as a one time event touring a Distillery. It grew. And it grew, to what is one the most attended meets of our Marauder community. Next to an MV, which still comes damn close.

For nine years, I put everything I had into this event. I grew tired and while I enjoyed doing it every year, it was time to hand it over to someone locally.

I quit while ahead. So-to-speak.

Once that happened, suddenly, it was taken away from Bill without warning, nor him being told where it's going to be held. Without concessions made.

The ownership never once dictated what I scheduled, and had it gone down that way, well... It would not have ended well.

For either parties involved.

Now, this is at a crossroad that I never imagined would happen.

Should Bill continue planning Louisville under my experience and guidance in spite of the ownership? Or bow and conform?

Bill is the only one that can answer that question.

If it were me, you know what my answer would be.

L.Mark
10-17-2014, 06:44 PM
With no offense to anyone, TJ and myself started several months ago and will continue in our plannning of the Louisville Meet just like Mike has in the past and will hopfefully continue to be invovled at whatever level he wants...Louisville is NOT played out in my opinion, nor has it been dictated that we stay in Kentucky to do our activities. There are 2 other states within a stones throw that have activities and tours to do. Life goes on, see you in April...:)

Jeffonebuck
10-17-2014, 06:59 PM
How about you stepping back and let us run the site? It was decided at MV that the KY meet would be held in Lexington next year. This is not a new idea as we have been elsewhere in the past, before you EVER attended anything. Mike's years of putting on the meet have been a benchmark for others to follow and after talking to numerous folks at MV(which you did not attend) EVERYONE we spoke to were happy to try something new. Louisville has been done to death.

This was decided at MV ?!! Why let L Mark keep planning all this time ?

HammerDown
10-17-2014, 07:08 PM
With no offense to anyone, TJ and myself started several months ago and will continue in our plannning of the Louisville Meet just like Mike has in the past and will hopfefully continue to be invovled at whatever level he wants...Louisville is NOT played out in my opinion, nor has it been dictated that we stay in Kentucky to do our activities. There are 2 other states within a stones throw that have activities and tours to do. Life goes on, see you in April...:)

Wherever ya'll are in April, we hope to get there. My :twocents: -- it's mostly about getting together with friends, having good times and bringing the Marauders out after crappy winter weather!!!!!!!

CWright
10-17-2014, 07:11 PM
When did the derailment take place?

whitey
10-17-2014, 07:29 PM

For the record, I never stepped forward, so i wont step back. Like i said in my previous post, it doesn't have to do with attending anything, it has to do with showing some respect to the members that made this site what it is, and although some get the respect, some of us dont. I cant even offer a service anymore, and now it seems that opinions are being shunned if they dont agree with the moderators. Moderators bend the rules, break the rules, even **** on rules, but god forbid someone else. Thats why this site has gone to crap.....not everyone is treated fairly and 4.10 gear threads. Keep your site, King, and dont ever forgethttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/10/18/a8u2udy8.jpg

whitey
10-17-2014, 07:30 PM
My :twocents: -- it's mostly about getting together with friends, having good times and bringing the Marauders out after crappy winter weather!!!!!!!
Well said Connie:thumbup:

CWright
10-17-2014, 07:42 PM

Thought the reins had been passed to Bill a while back. Now I'm :confused:

Shaijack
10-17-2014, 07:54 PM
DAN you are wrong I did attend Louisville and brought 2 Marauders. Have you ever done that?

whitey
10-17-2014, 07:55 PM

Thought the reins had been passed to Bill a while back. Now I'm :confused:

Confusion? For what? The kings and queens have decided not to....now go to your room and think about why you would ever disagree.:D

Shaijack
10-17-2014, 07:58 PM
I even let a member take my DTR and the original owner take Blue for a day. Have you done that? Has any other member done that?

CWright
10-17-2014, 08:04 PM
Confusion? For what? The kings and queens have decided not to....now go to your room and think about why you would ever disagree.:D

Well, I guess nothing surprises me anymore!

CWright
10-17-2014, 08:07 PM
DAN you are wrong I did attend Louisville and brought 2 Marauders. Have you ever done that?

I even let a member take my DTR and the original owner take Blue for a day. Have you done that? Has any other member done that?

I remember, Roger drove the DTR up from Marty's shop! Wasn't the person you let drive the Blue the previous owner?

Curless
10-17-2014, 08:33 PM
Yes, this is F'ng stupid.....When I first joined, Jake messaged me and was a major if not the only reason I went to MV10. He assured me that this site was different, that MM.net was a family no matter what....now he is gone, and many others....the three owners need to think about this....you are pissing in your own cheerios. You have new, young, members are stepping up to the plate and you are kicking them to the ground...You NEVER said a word to Lmark at MV12...WTF is that all about? He already had months into planning and you knew this.....no I was not there but that does not mean that I don't know this for a FACT. You had a discussion with whom? Amongst your selves? Well then, have your meet by yourselves, have your site by yourselves...

My wife and I will be with our FRIENDS in LOUISVILLE, as we were this past year.

guspech750
10-17-2014, 09:31 PM
I'll be in Louisville FTW!

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/10/18/esasurez.jpg

Sent from The White House on taxpayers dimes.

DTR + 4.10's + Eaton swap = Wreeeeeeeeeeeeeeedom

Mebot
10-18-2014, 12:12 AM
Hi

Before this thread blows up can I ask why the reason was to move to Lexington? I wasn't at MV12 so I didn't hear the announcement. But why fix something that ain't broke? Honest question here; not trying to start ****

J-MAN
10-18-2014, 01:29 AM
So, do these gestapo like tactics bother some, a few or not at all?

Shaijack
10-18-2014, 02:38 AM
Yes Chris, Roger drove the DTR and Mike took Blue. I was glad to share and make their day. If I could drive all 7 at once I would bring them all. See you guys and gals in Louisville.

Zack
10-18-2014, 07:08 AM
This is like dropping your pants and taking a steamy crap on Bill.

Wtf is wrong with you owners? You have absolutely zero knowledge about the Marauder. None of you have ever turned a wrench and you all hide behind the curtain 99% of the time.

We don't want to go on your senior citizen tours and wear Fannie packs
Stay out of this and let us plan a fun trip.
If you want to plan something, do it on your own!!
You owners only hang with each other on the trips anyway, so you won't be missing anyone.

Joe Walsh
10-18-2014, 08:03 AM
I was just down in Louisville AND Lexington for a wedding last weekend.
Great cities....and GREAT Bourbon tours!
Visited Churchill Downs and Keeneland as well as Maker's Mark, Evan Williams experience, Heaven Hills and got a special 3 hour tour of Buffalo Trace.
Of course we stopped by for the Louisville Slugger tour!
Took an evening stroll over to Indiana on the Big 4 bridge.

Both cities are fairly close to each other.

I'd like to finally make it to a MM.net Louisville event, but based on this thread's bickering, I doubt it will happen.....:depress:

IBTL

justbob
10-18-2014, 06:07 PM
Word on the street says $2,508.00 has already been raised for Louisville by some stand up fellows and great vendors from moddedmarauders.net.

Why did it have to come to this? If it didn't really go down this way then please explain your side. Because from what I have to read on here then it looks pretty distasteful from where I sit. Bad communication? Anything???

"Since 2004"

8UWITH6
10-18-2014, 07:08 PM
To be honest we will attend a Louisville like function anywhere on this planet before we go to another MV. I dont mean to be negative, well maybe I do, but still being a newbie all the BS flying around is really starting to piss me off. We are thankful that we got to see maybe half of our beloved MM friends (which made the trip worthwhile) but the other half we wanted to see where nowhere to be found at MV12? If someone has the passion to take over what Mike AND the owners of MM.net did for so long in Louisville so be it! Let them go with it! Louisville has been "beat to death" is BS and you all know it. I truly think it is the CORE of this group. Louisville is what sparked my interest in this vehicle and the people (love them or hate them) is what keeps my wife and I coming back year after year. I fear that the crossroads are upon us................. Dont make us choose. Please.............

Merc-O-matic
10-18-2014, 07:21 PM
Where is "LOGAN" when we need him!:confused:

Gotta Love It!

Mebot
10-18-2014, 07:47 PM
Why did it have to come to this? If it didn't really go down this way then please explain your side. Because from what I have to read on here then it looks pretty distasteful from where I sit. Bad communication? Anything?

Agreed. Precisely why I asked this a couple posts up

Hi

Before this thread blows up can I ask why the reason was to move to Lexington? I wasn't at MV12 so I didn't hear the announcement. But why fix something that ain't broke? Honest question here; not trying to start ****

Limited360
10-18-2014, 08:13 PM
Selling my Marauder but I'll see you all in Louisville... Well the ones I care to see anyways...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk so I may sound retarded.

MERCULES
10-18-2014, 11:55 PM
Is it too simplistic to just have a poll/vote on where to have it, and go with that? :confused:

MERCULES
10-18-2014, 11:57 PM
This is like dropping your pants and taking a steamy crap on Bill.

Wtf is wrong with you owners? You have absolutely zero knowledge about the Marauder. None of you have ever turned a wrench and you all hide behind the curtain 99% of the time.

We don't want to go on your senior citizen tours and wear Fannie packs
Stay out of this and let us plan a fun trip.
If you want to plan something, do it on your own!!
You owners only hang with each other on the trips anyway, so you won't be missing anyone.

Don't hold back tell us how you really feel:)

J-MAN
10-19-2014, 05:09 AM
So, do these gestapo like tactics bother some, a few or not at all?

My deepest and most sincere apologies for the above post with the "gestapo" implication. :bows:

In other news, it has been reported to the family that Aunt Lucy is now missing while doing a tour of Germany.

Bluerauder
10-19-2014, 06:16 AM
The KY meet is going to be in Lexington in 2015. There are new and interesting venues to explore stay tuned for the proposed itinerary

This could have been handled a lot better. Apparently, the decision and the announcement at MV12 was not widely known. The shift to Lexington certainly wasn't posted anywhere here following Marauderville --- so this came as quite a surprise to the membership at large and to the members who had stepped forward to continue efforts after Mike stepped down from a 9 year successful run.

I understand the reason for the shift in locations. Even MM2004 admitted that he was struggling to find new and interesting venues after heading the planning for so many years. This ^^^^ (and of course good Bourbon) is why there were repeat visits to some of the more popular distilleries.

As typical of the MM.Net, there has been a major overreaction to the news. Those who want to see something deliberate and nefarious in the decision will continue to do so. The small minded seem to like doing just that. The MM.Net bashers will come out in force like they have in this thread and blame the mods, the owners and anyone else who doesn't agree with their view of Marauderland. They have a not so hidden agenda for doing so.

Over the past 10 plus years, the MM.Net has sponsored lots of great events. This sponsorship provides support, financial assistance, and this site to advertise the event to members. This has worked very well IMHO. Best not to overreact over what you think happened and why.

Yes, this could have been handled differently. The blunt and surprising announcement was a mistake to be sure. But, that is all it was --- a mistake. I choose to believe that there was no evil intent and overreaction and blowing this out of any reasonable proportion serves no good for anyone.

MM03MOK
10-19-2014, 09:25 AM
I have been out of cell phone and Internet range for most of the last few days. As far as I'm concerned, there will be no competing Kentucky events. Bill, you have my full support and any financial support you need to make this upcoming Louisville event a complete success, as has been in the past. I make no apologies for other statements in this thread. Miscommunication? Yes. Tactful manner in handling the miscommunication. No! Bill, see my PM sent today.

Mary

sailsmen
10-19-2014, 10:19 AM
Why can't people have 2 events? Those that want X go to X. Those that want Y go to Y.

Those that don't want X or Y don't go. There are 24 more letters in the alphabet.

I am a member of the local Mustang Club and they have events just about every weekend and frequently on week days. They had 2 events yesterday and another one Tuesday nite.

Bigdogjim
10-19-2014, 11:17 AM
Ah the hits just keep coming :burnout:

fastblackmerc
10-19-2014, 12:02 PM
Why can't people have 2 events? Those that want X go to X. Those that want Y go to Y.

Those that don't want X or Y don't go. There are 24 more letters in the alphabet.

I am a member of the local Mustang Club and they have events just about every weekend and frequently on week days. They had 2 events yesterday and another one Tuesday nite.

Did you go to any of them?

Shaijack
10-19-2014, 12:38 PM
Ya Billy have you ever been to a Marauder event?
If you let me know I can go to the Mustang stuff with you.

sailsmen
10-19-2014, 12:47 PM
I did not attend them, but I have slept at a Holiday Inn Express.

The ones out of town are difficult, when you own a business it own's you.

I will let you know about the Mustang events I think you would enjoy.

lji372
10-19-2014, 01:21 PM
Fwiw
I own a business and have attended the last 4......

See y'all in Louisville!!!!!

WPG_Merc
10-19-2014, 02:46 PM
Fwiw

I'll be making the 1161 Mile = 1869 KM trip to Louisville as well. :) :canada:
https://www.google.ca/maps/dir/Winnipeg,+MB+R2X+1Y4/Louisville,+KY,+USA/@43.6522667,-101.0294666,5z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m14!4m13!1m5!1m 1!1s0x52ea7186fbcb379b:0x94ac7 30d7afe51de!2m2!1d-97.1535131!2d49.9289915!1m5!1m 1!1s0x88690b1ab35bd511:0xd4d3b 4282071fd32!2m2!1d-85.7584557!2d38.2526647!3e0?hl =en

sailsmen
10-19-2014, 03:06 PM
Fwiw

Every business is different. Barry and I both work in a 24/7/365 business.

The family usually goes on vacation with out me. Sometimes I can go with them like this year but I had to go back after the first day. I did make it back to them for the last 2 days!!!

whitey
10-19-2014, 03:13 PM
Ive always pondered business' like that.....why do they have locks on the door? Like 7-11's.....if they're open 24/7/365, it seems a lock would never even be used? Hmmm...:what:

lji372
10-19-2014, 03:35 PM

The family usually goes on vacation with out me. Sometimes I can go with them like this year but I had to go back after the first day. I did make it back to them for the last 2 days!!!

Well that just sucks!

a_d_a_m
10-19-2014, 03:39 PM
As far as I'm concerned, there will be no competing Kentucky events. Bill, you have my full support and any financial support you need to make this upcoming Louisville event a complete success, as has been in the past. I'm sure most of the membership is happy to read this, but I still wonder how if this is the case, how did Lexington even get considered? :confused:

jwibbity
10-19-2014, 03:46 PM
I'm sure most of the membership is happy to read this, but I still wonder how if this is the case, how did Lexington even get considered? :confused:

we will never get an answer because the process for making the decision was hidden from most......:confused:

Shaijack
10-19-2014, 03:56 PM
Yes we do work in a demanding business and I have never had a lock on the doors.
Whitey owning a business is a challenge. Some people get into it thinking the money will pour in and people will be knocking open their doors. It took 28 years for mine to get real profitable.
Billy I would love to go to then and see you.
Usually I vacation with Billys family and he vacations with mine. I have been called back 6 vacations so far.

lji372
10-19-2014, 04:20 PM
Yes we do work in a demanding business and I have never had a lock on the doors.
Whitey owning a business is a challenge. Some people get into it thinking the money will pour in and people will be knocking open their doors. It took 28 years for mine to get real profitable.
Billy I would love to go to then and see you.
Usually I vacation with Billys family and he vacations with mine. I have been called back 6 vacations so far.

Where is the like button??

MM03MOK
10-19-2014, 07:25 PM
I'm sure most of the membership is happy to read this, but I still wonder how if this is the case, how did Lexington even get considered? :confused:

Lexington was a suggestion for possible visits, such as Kentucky Horse Park. We've been to Lexington before. KHP was suggested in a prior year as well. As far as I'm concerned, Lexington was an option in planning if no one stepped forward to plan Louisville. None of us wanted the event to fall away. Though I was not aware of how actively involved Bill and TJ already were in planning 2015, they don't need anyone's approval, including MM.Net., to organize the event. It was always Mike's event. It was always his plan and he never asked for nor needed "permission." MM.Net gladly offered to pay for breakfast and admissions at times. That's all. That will continue, if so requested.

I am very happy to hear Bill and TJ have got this in hand. A Lexington event or home based was Plan B and is obviously not needed now.

For those naysayers that are talking about me behind my back and think I'm back-pedalling and in it for the money, give me a call. It's amazing how some are painting such pictures of untruths. 774-521-foureightfiveeight

a_d_a_m
10-19-2014, 07:47 PM
I guess I was just wondering if there was a group of regular ol' members that brought it up, or if this was an administrative discussion.

Not trying to stir the pot any, and probably ought to butt out completely since I do the CVN thing 1000% more than the MMN thing.

Still hope to see you jerks in Kentucky next year, and hope it's in Loose-vile.

L.Mark
10-19-2014, 08:10 PM
The Louisville Meet is alive and in full planning mode with hopefully tours being approved in the following weeks. Dates are as always April 9th-12th at the Hampton Inn. The what happened, who did what, or said this or that is all a moot point. This Meet has always been a social gathering first and car event second and I see no reason why to change the game plan that Mike started and carried through most excellently for the past 9 years.

gather: to bring together.

Bill and TJ.

Zack
10-19-2014, 08:13 PM
Gonna start jelqing now!!!

8UWITH6
10-19-2014, 08:15 PM

dafuq?
:)

MM03MOK
10-19-2014, 09:07 PM
I guess I was just wondering if there was a group of regular ol' members that brought it up, or if this was an administrative discussion.

Not trying to stir the pot any, and probably ought to butt out completely since I do the CVN thing 1000% more than the MMN thing.

Still hope to see you jerks in Kentucky next year, and hope it's in Loose-vile.

Administrative discussion. We've had too much fun in prior years to let it fade away. Obviously, no need to worry about that now. To expropriate Louisville from Bill and TJ was not the intention. Looking forward to hearing the details when Bill and TJ are ready.

J-MAN
10-19-2014, 09:34 PM

Your O.K. with me.

Dry or wet?

Motorhead350
10-19-2014, 11:01 PM
Ohhhh.... here is the drama. Sorry, I am late to the party, I was out enjoying life. I suggest you guys do the same if a message board is ruining your day.

Seriously, a lot of you need to get over yourselves.

The point is to meet up, have a few drinks, have fun and show off our cars to one another. Does were it is in KY really matter? It's being there, that's the point. Do it in Blowing Green for all I care.

See you all in KY if I can make there after Texas in march.

RF Overlord
10-20-2014, 09:34 AM
We obviously touched a nerve here and did not realise the outrage that would result. I apologise for my part in the miscommunication and misunderstanding.

As Mary said, Lexington was meant as a backup plan in case no one took the reigns from Mike Heckman. I was not aware that Bill and TJ were as far ahead in their planning as they are and I certainly meant no attempt to hijack Louisville from them.

Like Dom said above, the whole point is to get together, have fun, do some interesting things and enjoy the company of fellow Marauder owners. Kentucky seems to be a relatively central location for the most people, and I do look forward to another enjoyable event in 2015.

MM2004
10-20-2014, 11:32 AM
The only reason I logged in today was to copy/remove my sig as it is a timeline of what I have done to my MM.

I have left MM.net

This sucks out loud...

Dan said general consensus at MV12 was having Louisville in Lexington. There was no announcement made, nor has Louisville ever been announced at a MV. I posted up that information on the site months afterwards. Consensus with whom exactly? THAT, I would like to know, as Louisville was not anyone’s to take considering it was mine!

In this thread (Posts 13 and 15) -> http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=94242 (http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=94242)

It was made clear that I handed Louisville over to Bill after a face-to-face and a handshake that I assist him and TJ as asked/needed/necessary. Bill and TJ began throwing things together, asking for my opinion as they moved forward.

In this thread (Posts 30 and Bill’s nuked post announcing dates. Then Post 40) -> http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=95336 (http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=95336)

That does not appear to be a “backup plan” in any shape form or fashion. A coupe, yes.

Bill then contacts me wanting to know WTF just happened? Thinking I had previous information about all this. And now we are here.

Again. Sucks.

I built Louisville for 9 years straight, which simply started out as a one-time distillery tour in 2006.

Yes, the site financially supported Louisville, and for that, I am most appreciative.

While I asked for very little help from anyone, I threw it together year after year and people came.

Every year the attendance grew to where Louisville rivaled a National Meet in attendance.

Monies from the raffle(s) financially supported the upcoming MV’s, announcements made for MV and the hype began for them. In Louisville!

It was my time to step down, pass the torch to a local, to continue this annual “tradition”.

That local was/is Bill and his wife TJ. It will remain that way until THEY decide to pass the torch. Louisville is now their "baby".

Not anyone else!

Obviously touched a nerve? It was hit with a sledgehammer.

Peace. Out.

Shaijack
10-20-2014, 11:41 AM
In the South we call that Crawfishing. What changed your minds? I thought you guys/girls were the Marauder Gods and we were the poor little followers. This will be deleted anyway. Don't talk bad about you all. Maybe you will kick me off your site for talking bad about you.

MM03MOK
10-20-2014, 12:53 PM
My attempt to again clarify.... knowing my words will probably be dissected and disbelieved....but I'm going to try. And since Brad continues to ride me for everything I say, I think I'm allowed to take a few vacation days in the mountains with spotty cell and wifi service and post pictures of the fun I'm trying to have. I take my role and responsibility here on MM.Net very seriously but sometimes I need a few days off. Bad timing on my part. Being accused of doing a 180 when funds were committed to support Louisville? I beg to differ. Louisville "expenses" were paid by attendees, along with a buffet breakfast paid for through website donations. I know I'm perpetuating the ridicule by posting....so be it. I have thick skin.

No one has taken me up on my offer to talk directly to me....

...and, no, Barry. This thread is not getting deleted.

The only reason I logged in today was to copy/remove my sig as it is a timeline of what I have done to my MM.

I have left MM.net

This sucks out loud...

Dan said general consensus at MV12 was having Louisville in Lexington. His words. Yes, some talk with a few members about the possibilities of locations we have not been to yet. There was no "vote" taken, nor should there have been. There was no announcement made, nor has Louisville ever been announced at a MV. That is correct, Mike. I posted up that information on the site months afterwards. Correct Consensus with whom exactly? Consensus by definition means "general agreement." It does not mean 100% agreement. THAT, I would like to know, as Louisville was not anyone’s to take considering it was mine! 100% Correct

In this thread (Posts 13 and 15) -> http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=94242 (http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=94242) I never saw nor read that thread, Mike. Maybe others hadn't either. It wasn't under the KY sub-forum, so I missed it. I now see where the torch was passed in July.

It was made clear that I handed Louisville over to Bill after a face-to-face and a handshake that I assist him and TJ as asked/needed/necessary. Bill and TJ began throwing things together, asking for my opinion as they moved forward. Until the Sept. 29 thread started by Bill, there had been no public discussion about Louisville and there shouldn't have been an expectation for any such discussion since you, Mike, never started planning until Jan./Feb. What was going on was not known to me personally. Based on the April thread you started, Mike, it was not clear that the torch had been accepted and Bill and TJ were moving forward (having not seen the July thread until just now) - again, not expecting any information for months.

In this thread (Posts 30 and Bill’s nuked post announcing dates. Then Post 40) -> http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=95336 (http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=95336)

That does not appear to be a “backup plan” in any shape form or fashion. A coupe, yes. I make no apologies nor make excuses for Dan's posts in this thread because I do not agree with any of them. His posts were just plain wrong and I told him so in very specific terms. I will have no part of any coupe. In my mind Lexington was a back-up plan but it was way too early to even bring such a plan forward. Believe what you will but I was surprised with Dan's posts.

Bill then contacts me wanting to know WTF just happened? Thinking I had previous information about all this. And now we are here.

Again. Sucks. It does suck. I agree and am not happy about how this played out, both here and on moddedM.Net.

I built Louisville for 9 years straight, which simply started out as a one-time distillery tour in 2006. Yep, correct.

Yes, the site financially supported Louisville, and for that, I am most appreciative. Correct. That's what donations are for.

While I asked for very little help from anyone, I threw it together year after year and people came. Yep, you did and we did come.

Every year the attendance grew to where Louisville rivaled a National Meet in attendance. Certainly has!

Monies from the raffle(s) financially supported the upcoming MV’s, announcements made for MV and the hype began for them. In Louisville! Yep, correct. And all those funds were used to reduce the price of registration for everyone attending. The money did not "pay back" MM.Net.

It was my time to step down, pass the torch to a local, to continue this annual “tradition”. Thank you for your tireless efforts.

That local was/is Bill and his wife TJ. It will remain that way until THEY decide to pass the torch. Louisville is now their "baby". I absolutely agree.

Not anyone else! Again, I agree.

Obviously touched a nerve? It was hit with a sledgehammer. Yes.

Peace. Out.

whitey
10-20-2014, 02:27 PM
I have been out of cell phone and Internet range for most of the last few days.

Mary

And since Brad continues to ride me for everything I say, I think I'm allowed to take a few vacation days in the mountains with spotty cell and wifi service and post pictures of the fun I'm trying to have.

Im not understanding....were you in range or out of range for cell phone service?

Everybody makes mistakes, but to deny them or step up and accept them makes you the person you are. 1 lie can take away 1000 truths. Im not so sure anymore Mary.

MM03MOK
10-20-2014, 02:30 PM
Im not understanding....were you in range or out of range for cell phone service?

Everybody makes mistakes, but to deny them or step up and accept them makes you the person you are. 1 lie can take away 1000 truths. Im not so sure anymore Mary.

Whitey - I was addressing the fact that I did not respond sooner in the day. That's all. I was trying to enjoy my weekend and wasn't parked in front of my computer reading threads. I've said my part.

Motorhead350
10-20-2014, 03:05 PM
In other words, Mary was out enjoying life when the fire started.

Not her fault.

Bigdogjim
10-20-2014, 05:03 PM
Well I hope I can attend Loosville this coming year :)

I think it will be a blast now that the drama is out in the open!

Bunny: Nice writing, cleared up a lot of mis-info :up:;

Now to move forward and starting putting money away each wee for Looseville. :beer:

Hope to see some "old friends" and meet some new ones!

J-MAN
10-20-2014, 06:13 PM
Ohhhh.... here is the drama. Sorry, I am late to the party, I was out enjoying life. I suggest you guys do the same if a message board is ruining your day.

Seriously, a lot of you need to get over yourselves.

The point is to meet up, have a few drinks, have fun and show off our cars to one another. Does were it is in KY really matter? It's being there, that's the point. Do it in Blowing Green for all I care.

See you all in KY if I can make there after Texas in march.

In other words, Mary was out enjoying life when the fire started.

Not her fault.

So, I guess all that means that you and your...woman count on showing up without paying a registration fee like all others. Ya know, like MVX and MVXII. Sure pays to smooch up to to #1 moderator for that special treatment at others expense and for your protection. :lovies:

Haggis
10-20-2014, 06:52 PM
So, I guess all that means that you and your...woman count on showing up without paying a registration fee like all others. Ya know, like MVX and MVXII. Sure pays to smooch up to to #1 moderator for that special treatment at others expense and for your protection. :lovies:

Dude, STFU you are nothing but a pain in the arse.

justbob
10-20-2014, 07:39 PM
Thanks for clearing this up Mary. Now can we all make it through another long winter?

"Since 2004"

J-MAN
10-20-2014, 07:43 PM
Dude, STFU you are nothing but a pain in the arse.

Put me on your ignore list. :bigcry:

Motorhead350
10-21-2014, 05:19 AM
Yes.

Why register when you do not participate?

Don't you have burgers to eat, metal to fabricate and boys half your age to manipulate?

sailsmen
10-21-2014, 05:31 AM
J. Wellington Wimpy

Motorhead350
10-21-2014, 05:32 AM
J. Wellington Wimpy

buhahahahaha!!!!

J-MAN
10-21-2014, 05:38 AM
J. Wellington Wimpy
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

gdsqdcr
10-21-2014, 06:06 AM
Yes.

Why register when you do not participate?

Don't you have burgers to eat, metal to fabricate and boys half your age to manipulate?

So living is others is what you are suggesting? Just like 'Hey my band is coming to your area can we have a place to sleep?'

Trying to find the cheap way for everything in life ... It will not get you anywhere. Sometimes you need to put on your big boy pants and join the world where you have to pay for what you want or earn it.

Yeah, I have been in your boat. Guess what, if I wanted it, I worked hard, saved and paid for it. At 18, I started paying my own way through life. I do not have a 4 year degree but make well over 100k a year. I am we'll respected in my industry and am routinely looked to as a subject matter expert.

On a slightly different note, how come whenver you feel threatened you always resort to personal attacks? Hmmm?

Motorhead350
10-21-2014, 07:50 AM
It got me across the world and it has you complaining about it.

Who started personal attacks?

Lol

Deep down you guys are miserable. I hope everyone can better themselves before the grave, but at this age from everyone stress has already ruined your life. If you deny it you are lying to me or are lying to yourself.

Good day gentlemen. I have to pack up for tour tomorrow.

jwibbity
10-21-2014, 12:38 PM

Lol

Deep down you guys are miserable. I hope everyone can better themselves before the grave, but at this age from everyone stress has already ruined your life. If you deny it you are lying to me or are lying to yourself.

please stop speaking........:puke:

MERCULES
10-21-2014, 12:56 PM
please stop speaking........:puke:

Way off topic but I just noticed your address as Statesville North Carolina, I drove down from Canada years ago to see a Nascar Race at North Wilksboro speedway and stayed in Statesville.(very cool small track)

My wife and I remember it well because the people were so nice to us and I remember they had a cruise night and we watched the locals circling the area with some cool cars. Great memories of Statesville, and we love North Carolina.

Memorable trip and even grabbed an autograph from Richard Petty, so I think it was in the early 90's maybe? :)

1 Bad Merc
10-21-2014, 01:07 PM
Statesville in Illinois is the name of our prison -LMAO! :)

MERCULES
10-21-2014, 01:19 PM

Well I haven't been there yet?

I did go to Chicago to watch the last hockey game they played before they closed the old Stadium, scared the sh_t out of me when Chicago scored, it was crazy loud.

Go Black Hawks, my favourite team and I was born with a hockey stick in my hand, so I know a good team when I see one.

Motorhead350
10-21-2014, 01:32 PM
Has there even been a decision on the upcoming location?

ChiTownMaraud3r
10-21-2014, 01:39 PM

Going to the haunted house down the street from statesville this weekend lol.

justbob
10-21-2014, 04:10 PM

Stirring pots are we?

"Since 2004"

jwibbity
10-21-2014, 04:20 PM

Read the damn thread :flamer:

Joe Walsh
10-21-2014, 04:23 PM

Lol

Remember when Dom was banned for a year??....
What a joy this site was during that time!
And...Yes....my stress level was GREATLY reduced.
Unfortunately....it seemed like only a few weeks.....:depress:

Spectragod
10-21-2014, 04:41 PM

Not deep down, it's right on top. But it's more like hate, for me, for you, for everyone....... can you help me Dr. Dom?

MMBLUE
10-21-2014, 05:10 PM
Gee give the guy a break already.

Joe Walsh
10-21-2014, 05:44 PM
Gee give the guy a break already.

By break...do you mean a "vacation"....?

Or do you mean a body part?

And of so....what would you suggest we break?

Motorhead350
10-21-2014, 06:27 PM
Stirring pots are we?

I didn't mean to. I must have overlooked a post.

Not deep down, it's right on top. But it's more like hate, for me, for you, for everyone....... can you help me Dr. Dom?

LOL this is why I like you.

The cure for these miserable sloths is simple...

1. Exercise

2. Frequent visits with a woman... or multiple

3. Put down the bottle or eliminate all together

4. Eat well

None of which I bet they follow. If they do, they need medication.

I would like to apologize for the way the thread has gone, but I don't feel as though I was responsible, but the haters will say... if I didn't post or wasn't here, there would be no reason for the past page in a half. They will hate anyone who isn't like them, works like them, believes like them. Someday, perhaps they will wise up and focus on what and who they like, instead of letting their anger out on a car message board form that makes zero impact... well it did impact me tonight. I kept laughing when my wife was dying my hair green. Thanks a lot, you delayed my green dye job.

:lol:

NC0BiUL7iyY

Listen to this guys. ^^^ word for word. hehe

L.Mark
10-23-2014, 11:40 AM
I've talked with my contact for a possible tour and it gas been approved. Now all that is left is the details like confirming the day and as the time comes closer a more accurate head count...

Spectragod
10-23-2014, 11:54 AM
I've talked with my contact for a possible tour and it gas been approved. Now all that is left is the details like confirming the day and as the time comes closer a more accurate head count...

What day are we going to do the machine gun shoot? Will we take a bus over there from the go cart track?

L.Mark
10-23-2014, 01:04 PM
What day are we going to do the machine gun shoot? Will we take a bus over there from the go cart track?

Ummm, neither of these have been confirmed for the itinerary and the this is the first I'm hereing of a Knob Creek outing...:confused::confused:: confused::confused:

Spectragod
10-23-2014, 06:24 PM
Ummm, neither of these have been confirmed for the itinerary and the this is the first I'm hereing of a Knob Creek outing...:confused::confused:: confused::confused:

I was ad-libbing events, just putting an idea out there, besides, no one else has done it, you can be the leader.....:D

yjmud
10-23-2014, 06:38 PM
+10000000000000000000000000000 0000000000
On a machine gun shoot

L.Mark
10-23-2014, 06:41 PM
I was ad-libbing events, just putting an idea out there, besides, no one else has done it, you can be the leader.....:D

Ahhhhhhhh, good ideas!!! Thanks!!!

Motorhead350
10-23-2014, 06:44 PM
This would be great!

Shaijack
10-23-2014, 07:13 PM
Do they let you bring your own machine guns?

Spectragod
10-23-2014, 07:30 PM
Do they let you bring your own machine guns?

Knob Creek does, but I've shot mine, I want to shoot someone else's.....:D

L.Mark
10-23-2014, 08:53 PM
Knob Creek does, but I've shot mine, I want to shoot someone else's.....:D

Someone else's what????:eek:

L.Mark
12-01-2014, 02:43 PM
Sorry for the long silence but had family issues to deal with along with some other things.
We are making the final calls on locking down rates n prices and such. The itineray is 95% complete with just the little details to iron out. Along with making calls on some of the special things that we hope will make this Meet a memeorable one just like all the past ones...

Stay tuned...

Haggis
12-03-2014, 03:18 PM
Sounds good Bill....See you in April. :banana2: :banana2: :banana2:

345HP87SSAC
01-02-2015, 11:14 AM
Any more info. The wife and I want to make this our first Marauder car show! We hope to meet up with others in the KC area and caravan down if that is possible......

tmwlch1
01-02-2015, 11:19 AM
The shoot would be fun. Being retired Military I would enjoy it again. Have shot everything from 9mm to the L.A.W. .:banana::)

lji372
01-02-2015, 04:42 PM
Any more info. The wife and I want to make this our first Marauder car show! We hope to meet up with others in the KC area and caravan down if that is possible......

April 9th-12th

Shaijack
01-02-2015, 05:04 PM
Darren I can't wait for you to wrap your hands around it and shoot. Jerry can video it.

Shaijack
01-02-2015, 05:06 PM
The government and police will not let me shoot or hold a weapon. Something about prison and stuff..

DWSTANG67
01-02-2015, 06:15 PM
Keep up good work bill, cant wait until April seee u then

1Marauder
01-02-2015, 08:29 PM
If ya'll will take in a relative NEWBIE.... I missed LV two years ago by a day.

I'd like to attend this year.

345HP87SSAC
01-03-2015, 01:31 PM
Ok I have the 9-12 part figured out. Which city now? Or are the plans still in the works? No rush as I realize it takes a ridicules amount of work to plan a gathering. How many showed up the last few years?

Looking forward to meeting other Marauder owners and compare notes with the SC owners!

lji372
01-03-2015, 01:43 PM
Ok I have the 9-12 part figured out. Which city now? Or are the plans still in the works? No rush as I realize it takes a ridicules amount of work to plan a gathering. How many showed up the last few years?

Looking forward to meeting other Marauder owners and compare notes with the SC owners!

Louisville.

30 minimumum, I predict over 40 this year:beer:

You've picked an epic year to attend :banana2:

Rest up, your gonna need it :D

justbob
01-03-2015, 06:27 PM
We average 30-45 cars.

Builder Of Badassery

8UWITH6
01-03-2015, 07:35 PM
Usually this event also has the most blue cars present.........

eric jones
01-03-2015, 10:27 PM
Are there any local car shows happening during the time of the Louisville meet? I think it would be a lot of fun to show up to one enmasse!

345HP87SSAC
01-04-2015, 10:25 AM
Neil you want to caravan? Any other KC folks in your group?

8UWITH6
01-04-2015, 12:18 PM
Yes. We can. Jaydees will also roll down with us. All we need now is a silver birch and we will have all 4 colors coming from Kansas City!

345HP87SSAC
01-04-2015, 02:00 PM
Jaydees has a red? Awesome. I'd love a red. Fine me a decent silver and I'd buy it. I should have gotten that one we talked about from up north with the Trilogy.

jaydees
01-04-2015, 06:32 PM
Been AWOL for a while. Glad the Louisville meet was finally ironed out. Count me in. Speaking of silver birches, I wonder if that guy in KC ever sold the high mileage one? I think the price had been lowered the last time I saw a post.

MyBlackBeasts
01-04-2015, 08:54 PM

http://moddedmarauders.net/showthread.php?681-Louisville-2015!!!

http://moddedmarauders.net/forumdisplay.php?16-Marauder-Gatherings

345HP87SSAC
01-05-2015, 09:08 PM
Yeah he sold it. I had talked to him twice.

Embassy
01-06-2015, 03:08 PM
If mine has not sold by then, I'll bring it.

justbob
01-06-2015, 03:43 PM
If mine is running by then I'll bring it. :)

Builder Of Badassery

jwibbity
01-06-2015, 04:25 PM
If mine is running by then I'll bring it. :)

Builder Of Badassery

It's a requirement for you that the car has to be complete or we burn you :flamer::flamer::flamer:

justbob
01-06-2015, 04:30 PM
It's a requirement for you that the car has to be complete or we burn you :flamer::flamer::flamer:

Damn J, haven't touched the car in weeks bro! Guess I need to find the will power?

Builder Of Badassery

Limited360
01-23-2015, 05:01 PM
Scheduled time off at work. Now to whiore myself to get there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk so I may sound retarded.

jwibbity
01-23-2015, 05:07 PM
Damn J, haven't touched the car in weeks bro! Guess I need to find the will power?

Builder Of Badassery

You in indiana or Illinois????

justbob
01-23-2015, 05:27 PM
You in indiana or Illinois????

Winfield IL.

Builder Of Badassery

yjmud
01-24-2015, 07:07 AM
It is not looking good for me to be able to get there this year

justbob
01-24-2015, 10:16 AM
That sucks Eric. Anything I can do to help?

Builder Of Badassery

Embassy
01-30-2015, 09:57 AM
I'll probably have a large amount of parts to sell at this meet, along with a pristine Marauder that's up for grabs.

lji372
01-30-2015, 11:00 AM
I'll probably have a large amount of parts to sell at this meet, along with a pristine Marauder that's up for grabs.

raffling the car???:D

Embassy
01-30-2015, 12:15 PM
Yes. Each ticket is only $20k. :D

L.Mark
01-30-2015, 01:15 PM

Any Crown Vic parts by chance??? Ohhh say like an ashtray pull???:D

slickster
03-29-2015, 02:51 PM
I got moonshine. Any one on s.h.i.t dudy?

L.Mark
03-29-2015, 05:08 PM
Curless is bringing a new concoction...

lji372
03-29-2015, 07:53 PM
Curless is bringing a new concoction...

You misspelled co......never mind :shake:

Curless
03-30-2015, 04:31 AM
Yes, we have the bucket, and yes, we will fill it!

Embassy
03-30-2015, 11:53 AM
Shameless plug for MM parts for sale at the KY meet:

http://mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?p=1441013#post1 441013 (http://mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?p=1441013#post1 441013)

L.Mark
03-30-2015, 03:10 PM
Shameless plug for MM parts for sale at the KY meet:

http://mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?p=1441013#post1 441013 (http://mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?p=1441013#post1 441013)

Good prices. Don't forget that beauty Steve has for sale either!!!!!!!!!!!

16 ROOMS LEFT ON THE BLOCK!!!!

Block expires on April 1st. Prices mat go up at that point due to the Tournament in town that weekend!!!

8UWITH6
03-30-2015, 10:14 PM
Hope the parking lot doesnt have a bunch of rental cars in it ;)

justbob
03-31-2015, 03:59 AM
Hope the parking lot doesnt have a bunch of rental cars in it ;)

Or prissy's with trailers!

Builder Of Badassery

Embassy
03-31-2015, 06:54 AM
Good prices. Don't forget that beauty Steve has for sale either!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, buddy. :banana2:

Will you all allow my DD to park in the lot?

345HP87SSAC
03-31-2015, 07:11 AM
Any chance the hotel will section off a spot for our 40-50 cars? Same amount of spaces, just maybe all together!!

Embassy
03-31-2015, 09:56 AM
Usually the entire back lot of the hotel is empty.

Zack
03-31-2015, 10:04 AM
Usually the entire back lot of the hotel is empty.

Not this year, it's all sold out. Any idea the age group of the volleyball tournament going on?

RubberCtyRauder
03-31-2015, 10:26 AM
Looks like 17 and under ages. Girls. Www. Jvaonline. Com

L.Mark
03-31-2015, 12:20 PM
Looks like 17 and under ages. Girls. Www. Jvaonline. Com

This should be an interesting time!!!! How many of those under agers will be under the awning...or under a table...