PDA

View Full Version : Went to a Mustang meet

MMM2003
04-19-2004, 05:34 PM
Hey everyone,

this really doesn't belong in this "upcoming" events, since it happened last weekend. Anyway, click the link to see some pic's of a lonely MM in the midst of a bunch of Pony's.

This was organized by the CPonygo.com Mustang Forum. About 24 Mustangs and 1 MM showed up. Several guys from IL came up, but mostly Madison, Wausau, Milwaukee and Spring Green members were present.

Had a great time and got burned to crisp.

BTW, they organize trips to Byron and GLD about every other week. I'm sure we can join in with them sometime, get our own lane and work area. Just a thought, since I haven't heard anything about an MM dragstrip event coming up.

linky linky (http://people.msoe.edu/~olsoni/cponygo/)

TAF
04-19-2004, 08:35 PM
Nice pics Peter.:up:

I'll tell you what it looks like to me...

Looks like yours is the "father" of all those ponies. :)

'Cept for the 'Vette...who's the angry, drunken, crazy uncle

And the Focus, that's the nephew with the "stunted growth" :D

MARAUDERCHICK
04-19-2004, 08:38 PM
What TAF said!!!:up: :up:
Except I give you 2 thumbs up!!:bounce:

Very nice pics!!

Donny Carlson
04-19-2004, 09:22 PM
Nice pics Peter.:up:

I'll tell you what it looks like to me...

Looks like yours is the "father" of all those ponies. :)

'Cept for the 'Vette...who's the angry, drunken, crazy uncle

And the Focus, that's the nephew with the "stunted growth" :D
Then there's the Explorer, who's the scary outdoorsman brother in law

And the Eclipse, who's that nice Asian boy cousin Bettie married

mad man
04-20-2004, 03:35 AM
Hey everyone,

this really doesn't belong in this "upcoming" events, since it happened last weekend. Anyway, click the link to see some pic's of a lonely MM in the midst of a bunch of Pony's.

This was organized by the CPonygo.com Mustang Forum. About 24 Mustangs and 1 MM showed up. Several guys from IL came up, but mostly Madison, Wausau, Milwaukee and Spring Green members were present.

Had a great time and got burned to crisp.

BTW, they organize trips to Byron and GLD about every other week. I'm sure we can join in with them sometime, get our own lane and work area. Just a thought, since I haven't heard anything about an MM dragstrip event coming up.

linky linky (http://people.msoe.edu/~olsoni/cponygo/)
Post that you want a race Pete .The impala guys are in to another marauder race. And Byron is one of there home tracks. I am on the side lines this time . :argue: