PDA

View Full Version : meet and greet

mlamplugh
04-20-2004, 10:40 AM
i want to have a marauder picnic may 22 at 4:00 p.m at my house. this will give me the opurtunity to meet everyone. after picnic we can all cruise to delaware park and play some slots if your interested please e-mail me and let me know so i can get a idea of how many people to expect. there will be horse shoes. it will be b.y.o.b. because i don't drink. i would to see everyone attend to give me the oppurtunitie to meet everyone. i will e-mail everyone who replies directions to my house. also feal free to call me also.

mlamplugh@comcast.net
mlamplugh@marauder.net
home 1-302-375-0264

Bluerauder
04-20-2004, 11:07 AM
i want to have a marauder picnic may 22 at 4:00 p.m at my house. this will give me the opurtunity to meet everyone. after picnic we can all cruise to delaware park and play some slots if your interested please e-mail me and let me know so i can get a idea of how many people to expect. there will be horse shoes. it will be b.y.o.b. because i don't drink. i would to see everyone attend to give me the oppurtunitie to meet everyone. i will e-mail everyone who replies directions to my house. also feal free to call me also.

mlamplugh@comcast.net
mlamplugh@marauder.net
home 1-302-375-0264
Mark,

A whole bunch of Marauders drove by your house on Saturday at about 4 PM. You should have run out and said Hi !! Better yet, you coulda jumped on the end of our convoy up I-95 and through Phila. to Northeast Philly. Gotta check the schedule. Thanks for the invite.

Murader03
04-20-2004, 11:24 AM

mlamplugh@comcast.net
mlamplugh@marauder.net
home 1-302-375-0264

Mark:

You simply have to check you mail and posts on the board more often. I pwersonally sent you a PM with my cell phone about the Phuilly meet on Friday about 5 in the morning. BigDogJim even left you a voice mail, we never giot a response from you. :cry: Now that being said, that you for the invite. It's unfortunate that I'll be in Virginia Beash that weekend for a golf outing with friends. BGW, I see by your bio on the baord that you also hit that dratted little ball, if your a handicapper, maybe we can get together and play sometime.

:lol:

Bluerauder
04-20-2004, 11:54 AM
Mark:

You simply have to check you mail and posts on the board more often. I personally sent you a PM with my cell phone about the Philly meet on Friday about 5 in the morning. BigDogJim even left you a voice mail, we never got a response from you. :cry: Now that being said, thank you for the invite. It's unfortunate that I'll be in Virginia Beach that weekend for a golf outing with friends. BTW, I see by your bio on the board that you also hit that dratted little ball, if your a handicapper, maybe we can get together and play sometime.

Can you repeat that??

Bigdogjim
04-20-2004, 08:38 PM
mlamplugh: Sorry I did not share the info you sent me with the others.

It was personal. I respect your discison.

I hope your Grand Dad is doing better?

God Bless