PDA

View Full Version : 04 MM w/ 4:10 Gears & HP Chip

REpson
04-21-2004, 11:13 AM
Well well,

I have finally done it! Lidio had my car the whole weekend and he and his staff put in a new 4:10 gear & High Performance Chip in my 04 MM.

For months I have been reading the reviews from other Muscle car enthusiast that have basically did the same thing and I always wondered how my car would respond and how would I feel afterwards.

Well the verdict is in; I AM ONE VERY PROUD OWNER of a slightly modified 04 MM! I was so excited yesterday that I forgot to do my homework (Graduate School). I took my car for a test drive and it just BLEW ME AWAY!

The car is a BEAST compared the OEM stock options. The biggest difference that I have noticed is the PUNCH! Wow ... what a RUSH!

If there is anyone that is thinking about doing the same thing to their car, please feel free to contact me!

Alternative Auto Performance (Lidio) did an OUTSTANDING JOB on my car and again I'm very happy. Now I just need to get some work done to my 93 GT Mustang (Smile).

Lidio YOU'RE THE MAN WHEN IT COMES TO THE MARAUDERS! You're my MECHANIC FOR LIFE!

Robert A. Epson.

:banana2: :bows: :bounce: :up:

MI2QWK4U
04-21-2004, 12:50 PM
I am glad you are happy with the results. I knew you would be happy when I gave you Lidios card! Lid is gathering quite a following of Local Marauder owners, and you are hooked up with the best Marauder Club on the planet! Catch you and your new Marauder soon.
Dave

junehhan
04-21-2004, 10:09 PM
That's awesome! How can your new experience be described in words? Also, how do you like the revisions in the transmission shifting characteristics?

REpson
04-22-2004, 05:22 AM
In one word, "AWESOME"! The car feels so much stronger & powerful. However, I did notice that my gas gaguge is moving towards "E" more often :-) Indeed this is to be expected w/ the larger gear.

The transmission shifts are EXCELLENT and I LOVE IT. For the first time yesterday, I ran it on the freeway and put in OVERDRIVE @ 75Mph and man ...... WHAT A FEELING! INSTANT POWER!

Like I said before, "Lidio / Alternative Auto Performance" is the MAN! I really trust his knowledge and experience.

The most important aspect that I like about Lidio and Alternative Auto Performance, is the "PERSONAL-TOUCH" they give to ALL of their customers.

:banana2:

That's awesome! How can your new experience be described in words? Also, how do you like the revisions in the transmission shifting characteristics?

junehhan
04-22-2004, 08:37 AM
In one word, "AWESOME"! The car feels so much stronger & powerful. However, I did notice that my gas gaguge is moving towards "E" more often :-) Indeed this is to be expected w/ the larger gear.

The transmission shifts are EXCELLENT and I LOVE IT. For the first time yesterday, I ran it on the freeway and put in OVERDRIVE @ 75Mph and man ...... WHAT A FEELING! INSTANT POWER!

Like I said before, "Lidio / Alternative Auto Performance" is the MAN! I really trust his knowledge and experience.

The most important aspect that I like about Lidio and Alternative Auto Performance, is the "PERSONAL-TOUCH" they give to ALL of their customers.

:banana2:

After everyone's latest reviews on their gear/chip upgrade from you, to BigSlim, to others who have posted their experience, i've made my decision on what my mods will be this summer. Of course, i'm going to wait till the tuner is released from Lidio since I feel better not having to violate the service port on the ECM box. The only difference I may have done, is have it programmed so that the torque converter locks up at 55mph instead of 62 as Lidio does since I do a lot of highway cruising at or around 55mph around the city. I've thought about doing the Kooks headers and x-pipe first since I want a better exhaust note, but until Ford finds out what's causing this tapping noise i'm getting from my engine, I think it's best not to mod anything around the engine since you know how service departments can be.