PDA

View Full Version : Feb 15,2003 York Pa meet

Cable Guys P70 HPP
12-28-2002, 12:11 PM
On Feb 15th 2003 at 12:00 noon at the Ruby Tuesdays at the Queen st exit 16 or (old exit 6)off I83 in York Pa its next door to the Lincoln Mercury dealer its a Crown Vic and Maruader Carlisle business meet Crown Vic Ric and My self are hosting the Carlisle meet this summer the York meet is going to be our 1st of monthly meetings until Carlisle come for us all who wants to be in it Logan good luck on your club as it grows like CVN has I would love to see ya all in York in Feb and I`m looking forward to meeting all you guys thanks CableGuy...................... .............................. :cool:www.wrightbroslincolnmer ycury.com:flamer:

Bigdogjim
12-28-2002, 01:41 PM
Regis Lucas: That sounds good to me! From Phila. it is only a short ride to York. See you then.
Big Dog

Mark McQuaide
12-29-2002, 05:56 AM
Looking forward to it.

Cable Guys P70 HPP
01-04-2003, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by Regis Lucas
On Feb 15th 2003 at 12:00 noon at the Ruby Tuesdays at the Queen st exit 16 or (old exit 6)off I83 in York Pa its next door to the Lincoln Mercury dealer its a Crown Vic and Maruader Carlisle business meet Crown Vic Ric and My self are hosting the Carlisle meet this summer the York meet is going to be our 1st of monthly meetings until Carlisle come for us all who wants to be in it Logan good luck on your club as it grows like CVN has I would love to see ya all in York in Feb and I`m looking forward to meeting all you guys thanks Cable Guy........................... ......................... :cool: Thanks guys from 2 great clubs coming together I have about 10 to 15 guys total so far from the CrownVic and the Maruader side coming to the meet and if the weather get bad I`ll cancel the meet if or when it warrants I`ll ya all there.....................

kane
01-21-2003, 03:31 PM
here is a map of the area of the meet im kane on crownvic.net i well be at the meet
http://www.superford.org/registry/vehicles/users/3096/1988/map_feb_15_meet.jpg

Cable Guys P70 HPP
01-25-2003, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by kane
here is a map of the area of the meet im kane on crownvic.net i well be at the meet Thanks Michael for putting the photo shot of the meet location and I think its on the CVN Page too and todays my birthday and I`ll see ya in York soon this is for Pat (a.k.a.Brain Donor) ................ :flamer: :flamer: :flamer: :alone: :coolman:

Cable Guys P70 HPP
02-08-2003, 10:31 AM
the meet is still on and I `m watching weather and I`m going to have 10 to 20 guys most of them are from CVN and some from M.net ............................

Bigdogjim
02-08-2003, 08:40 PM
Calling all Marauders from the tri-state area, anybody up for a ride? If the weathers good I'll be there. If you want to meet up and show up in numbers (large I hope) pick a spot and e-mail or pm me.
Big Dog Lookin forward to the ride...... :banana2: :banana2:

Cable Guys P70 HPP
02-10-2003, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by Bigdogjim
Calling all Marauders from the tri-state area, anybody up for a ride? If the weathers good I'll be there. If you want to meet up and show up in numbers (large I hope) pick a spot and e-mail or pm me.
Big Dog Lookin forward to the ride...... :banana2: :banana2: Hey Big Dog Jim and Mark lets hope the weather is good and so we can have a good meet and its still on at the moment I`ll keep ya guys posted I`ll know by Friday if the meet is still on or not, I`ll see ya all on saturday...................... ... :flamer: :flamer: :flamer: :flamer: :flamer: :flamer:

Cable Guys P70 HPP
02-13-2003, 11:24 AM
On Feb 15th 2003 at 12:00 noon at the Ruby Tuesdays at the Queen st exit 16 or (old exit 6)off I83 in York Pa its next door to the Lincoln Mercury dealer its a Crown Vic and Maruader Carlisle business meet Crown Vic Ric and My self are hosting the Carlisle meet this summer the York meet is going to be our 1st of monthly meetings until Carlisle come for us all who wants to be in it Logan good luck on your club as it grows like CVN has I would love to see ya all in York in Feb and I`m looking forward to meeting all you guys thanks CableGuy...................... .............................. :cool:www.wrightbroslincolnmer ycury.com:flamer: Tomorrow I`ll be back with an update if this is going to go on lets hope the weather hold go for us I`ll see ya saturday..................:hel p:

O's Fan Rich
02-13-2003, 12:00 PM
I kinda hope it snows. I have unchangable plans for Sat, but I may be able to make a future date.
Really though, I don't want to be selfish, so I'll say 3 "Nay Snays" (no snow) for you guys.

Bigdogjim
02-13-2003, 01:33 PM
Right now they are calling for 7-9" of SNOW! Saturday into Sunday. We have keep a real close eye on the weather. Gota get this MM out and about. Thinkin I might be lookin for a dog sled? How looong till spring?
Big Dog :rock:

MAD-3R
02-13-2003, 01:35 PM
SHOOT THE FUZZY BASTAGE!!!!!!!!!!

kane
02-13-2003, 07:46 PM
One thing that I have learned is the the local weather man dose not know what the hell the weather is going to do

Cable Guys P70 HPP
02-14-2003, 05:03 PM
On Feb 15th 2003 at 12:00 noon at the Ruby Tuesdays at the Queen st exit 16 or (old exit 6)off I83 in York Pa its next door to the Lincoln Mercury dealer its a Crown Vic and Maruader Carlisle business meet Crown Vic Ric and My self are hosting the Carlisle meet this summer the York meet is going to be our 1st of monthly meetings until Carlisle come for us all who wants to be in it Logan good luck on your club as it grows like CVN has I would love to see ya all in York in Feb and I`m looking forward to meeting all you guys thanks CableGuy...................... .............................. :cool:www.wrightbroslincolnmer ycury.com:flamer: I`m to tell to break the news the York meet is now canceled do to the snow storm in the York area and I`m the 1 that hated to cancel the that all you all and I was looking forward to do so will have a York meet another day so I`ll see ya all soon you all have a nice weekend............ :( :flamer: :(

Mark McQuaide
02-14-2003, 05:33 PM
Let's set a date for the Spring, Regis. Winter's almost over!
:banana: :banana: :banana:

Bigdogjim
02-14-2003, 10:10 PM
Mark: I get the feeling that winter will never be over!!!!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Big Dog

Cable Guys P70 HPP
02-15-2003, 07:32 AM
On Feb 15th 2003 at 12:00 noon at the Ruby Tuesdays at the Queen st exit 16 or (old exit 6)off I83 in York Pa its next door to the Lincoln Mercury dealer its a Crown Vic and Maruader Carlisle business meet Crown Vic Ric and My self are hosting the Carlisle meet this summer the York meet is going to be our 1st of monthly meetings until Carlisle come for us all who wants to be in it Logan good luck on your club as it grows like CVN has I would love to see ya all in York in Feb and I`m looking forward to meeting all you guys thanks CableGuy...................... .............................. :cool:www.wrightbroslincolnmer ycury.com:flamer: Hows May 3rd 2003 sound to all ya guys for York????????????? :help: :coolman: :flamer:

Mark McQuaide
02-15-2003, 09:04 AM
How 'bout the next weekend?

Cable Guys P70 HPP
02-18-2003, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by Mark McQuaide
How 'bout the next weekend? Hey guy I`m to cancel the york meet and now let get focus on the KOP and Carlisle meets KOPs in a few weeks and carlisle is going to be very very big meet............:flamer: :flamer: :flamer: :flamer: :flamer: :flamer: :help: :coolman: :)

Cable Guys P70 HPP
02-18-2003, 10:41 AM
Hey guy I`m very sorry to cancel the york meet and now let get focus on the KOP and Carlisle meets KOPs in a few weeks and carlisle is going to be very very big meet............:flamer: :flamer: :flamer: :flamer: :flamer: :flamer: :help: :coolman: :)