PDA

View Full Version : Pics from Chuck's

Logan
04-24-2004, 07:24 PM
It was great seeing everyone! Thanks for coming out! I took a couple of Pics of the 14 cars in attendance and Gary's super cool chrome valve covers and upper intake!

...and before anyone asks about the MIB's super duper induction setup, just keep this in mind, He's a fan of Peanut butter, Elvis and Home Depot. 'nuff said. :banana2: :rock:

Take 'er easy guys!!

Check out the pics I took HERE (http://www.mercurygallery.net/mmnet/showgallery.php/cat/3019/password/9f8f38b5c41c4df06f67fb055718e0 60/page/1)...

http://www.mercurygallery.net/mmnet/watermark.php?file=3019/1DSC02226.jpg

jfclancy
04-24-2004, 08:06 PM
[QUOTE=Logan]It was great seeing everyone! Thanks for coming out! I took a couple of Pics of the 14 cars in attendance and Gary's super cool chrome valve covers and upper intake!

Well so sorry I had to leave early, but 14 Marauders on hand, sure looked GOOD! Great pics Logan.

Joe Clancy

Redster
04-24-2004, 08:10 PM
Logan forgot to mention that he got the Best Marauder and the Manager's award. Congrats. :baaa:

cruzer
04-24-2004, 09:25 PM
Thank you all for showing up on a questionable weather day--you really made me proud---FOURTEEN MARAUDERS !!! My net service is running at 2 mph tonite--will post pictures tomorrow--Marauders from Kileen and Wichita Falls ----3 new members tonite ---blacks ,silvers and red (the blue one was diverted at last minute by family :rock: :rock: :up: :up: We were enthusiastically invited back by the SVT group---let's keep up the fun, Maury

Johnman
04-24-2004, 09:45 PM
I'm gonna make it next time, no more excuses! It's tough with little kiddos (as Tom and maybe Dan will find out) plus extended family commitments, but this is ridiculous- it's just been too long since I've seen my Marauder comrades. See you next time, and let's get all 4 colors together!

cyclone03
04-25-2004, 11:44 AM
I was secretly trying to make this yesterday,but the guys sodding my back yard took more breaks than work. :fire:
I had everything planned as long as I hit the garage @11 I was there!
5pm! They finished!

Petrograde
04-25-2004, 01:40 PM
It was good seeing ya guys! Maybe next time John!

Gary has me seeing chrome!!!! hmmmm.... it just looks so good, damn the heat issues!!

:)

2003 MIB
04-26-2004, 04:31 AM
...and before anyone asks about the MIB's super duper induction setup, just keep this in mind, He's a fan of Peanut butter, Elvis and Home Depot. 'nuff said.

I'm simply hoping to inspire someone (Dennis, K&N, Lidio etc...) to make an air tube for this beast. :o Save me from myself!!!!!!!
Curious?- When I went for the conical K&N, I thought I'd have some hot underhood air issues. I bought a heat shield on eBay and the fit was good but a little short. I extended the shield and insulated it using:
1)Elmer's glue
2)a utility knife
3)an orange Home Depot bucket
4)leftover Dynamat
The peanut butter jar lid snorkel replacement mod has been well-documented in previous threads. The Elvis thing pre-dates teh Marauder. I believe I am the only MM.net member with a TCB tattoo. I don't drink much anymore... :shake:
Man, it was good to see y'all- I was really stoked to meet the newbies too-How 'bout Mad Mike and his Cougar- does your heart good, don't it?
14 Marauders on a day that looked like it would be rainy and skanky...WOW!

2003 MIB
04-26-2004, 04:34 AM
Check out the pics I took

Yikes!!!!- Big Joe and I look PO'd about something...I wonder what it was...

rumble
04-26-2004, 05:46 AM
Hey, we had a blast, did we not?

jfclancy
04-26-2004, 06:13 AM
Yikes!!!!- Big Joe and I look PO'd about something...I wonder what it was...

Well that when you told me Maury correct name. just kidding I was having a very good time, Relax I have not hit somebody first since 1969.

LOL
Joe Clancy :beer: :beer:

2003 MIB
04-26-2004, 06:18 AM
I have not hit somebody first sice 1969.

Me neither, even though I was four it was a rough Day Care Center. I was thinking it was maybe after hearing you were using your Marauder as a pickup truck (garden stuff). :D

Racerx88
04-26-2004, 06:43 AM
Nice pics Logan.
But why are you taking pictures INSIDE my car? Are you gonna show up at AER with a moonroof in your car?
:P :depress: :nono:

MYSTA KANG
04-26-2004, 08:14 AM
I bet you guys had a blast........Dang I sure wish I could have made it but I had something come up that needed attention. Dang didnt get to see all the members.well maybe next time. :mad:

Logan
04-26-2004, 08:50 AM
Logan likes Sunroof. Logan must have Sunroof. Logan needs Sunroof Sponsor. :)

martyo
04-26-2004, 08:56 AM

Logan, give me $1,200.00 and I'll get you a sun roof. I love mine!! :D

Racerx88
04-26-2004, 09:06 AM
I can't believe you said that.

Ross
04-26-2004, 09:13 AM
Gotta admit it, those shiny valve covers and intake look pretty!

2003 MIB
04-26-2004, 09:55 AM
Gotta admit it, those shiny valve covers and intake look pretty!

As good a photographer as Logan is, the pics don't do Gary's chrome justice. It is truly a sight to behold- remember when we'd gather around to look at powder coated covers??? No mas, the bar has been raised.... :rock:

2003 MIB
04-26-2004, 10:09 AM
I'm gonna make it next time, no more excuses! It's tough with little kiddos (as Tom and maybe Dan will find out) plus extended family commitments, but this is ridiculous- it's just been too long since I've seen my Marauder comrades. See you next time, and let's get all 4 colors together!

Lest thee take my Amish phone ranting too seriously... thou shant be shunned by thine Marauder brethren. Saturday at AER is the next shot- right around the corner from you... :D

cruzer
04-26-2004, 09:34 PM
It sure is nice to have computer techs in the family. added a few shots from Chuck's in gallery. Sure enjoyed the group at Chuck's---hope the weather forcast for next week-end is wrong---will try to be at AER. Johnman, we have missed you but , you know, the best laid plans, etc. Looks like we are going to be busy every week-end for a while.
Now, someone with a better memory of names than I have, please list everyone who was at Chuck's-got an e-mail from another MM owner--he will be at LSCC Show on the 8th--hope to see you next Saturday, Maury

jfclancy
04-27-2004, 02:12 PM
It sure is nice to have computer techs in the family. added a few shots from Chuck's in gallery. Sure enjoyed the group at Chuck's---hope the weather forcast for next week-end is wrong---will try to be at AER. Johnman, we have missed you but , you know, the best laid plans, etc. Looks like we are going to be busy every week-end for a while.
Now, someone with a better memory of names than I have, please list everyone who was at Chuck's-got an e-mail from another MM owner--he will be at LSCC Show on the 8th--hope to see you next Saturday, Maury

Hey Maury why remember can you contact the club sponsoring show for list of all who entered MARAUDER CLASS?

On call this coming weekend should be able to make the LSCC meeting.

Joe Clancy