PDA

View Full Version : plug in tune?

darebren
04-25-2004, 05:24 PM
I'm near done on modding for awhile. Once I get the Kook's system hooked up, and the Zek NOS flowing, I wondered if my best bet would be to go to a dyno and have them tune it for a day, or buy one of those SCT tuners and do it myself? Does the SCT or is there something else, that can hook into the diagnostic port and show me all the fuel map curves and timing advance and that kind of stuff that i can then play with the settings? For $500.00 am I better off getting the SCT or something similar, or going to a dyno and having them reprogram my chip?

TAF
04-25-2004, 05:50 PM
For less than that $500...including the gas to get here and back to Cincy...I can get you Dyno-tuned by one of the best, right here in the A-T-L.

Come join us for our breakfast on May 22nd...and get your tune at the same time.

Marauderman
04-25-2004, 06:59 PM
For less than that $500...including the gas to get here and back to Cincy...I can get you Dyno-tuned by one of the best, right here in the A-T-L.

Come join us for our breakfast on May 22nd...and get your tune at the same time.
OK --I figured it out---and you know what--I WAS in Raleigh remember--
I know-I know- I know your secret!!!! --gonna PM me now--right!?..Tom

SergntMac
04-26-2004, 09:22 AM
With your mods, definately, a dyno tune, and get dual programs for NOS on and off. Chip or programmable, is your choice.

I suggest you consider visiting Lidio. He's SCT aware now, in fact, Jerry Wrobleski is due into his shop today (4/26) to wrap up a special project, and no one tunes better that Jerry.

Between what Lidio's accomplished with Mustangs in the past, and specifically with MMs lately, he's the closest MM tuner to you home, and I think he's doing a great job of it. Cincy to Detroit = 270 miles. Cincy to ATL = 450 miles. Do the math.