PDA

View Full Version : Duggans 4-26-04

Hack Goby
04-25-2004, 06:02 PM
Great turnout tonite guys.

MarauderMike
04-25-2004, 06:09 PM
Nice to see everyone again. I'd like the thank Dave and Mike for all their organizing efforts, Great job guys!

Hack Goby
04-25-2004, 06:25 PM
Sorry guys I will post more pics tomorrow,bedtime for Bonzo.

dwasson
04-25-2004, 06:51 PM
Nice to see everyone again. I'd like the thank Dave and Mike for all their organizing efforts, Great job guys!

I agree. Dave, and Mike have done amazing work. This is going to be very cool. It makes me feel sorry for the folks who don't live in Detroit.

bigslim
04-25-2004, 07:22 PM
It is nice that we got together and got some things in the burner. I think the Dreamcruise is going to be the highlight of our year. Nice to see everyone today and meet some new guys. Thanks to Dave and Mike for their efforts on the Dreamcruise planning. Thank you Jerry for allowing us to use your resourses. For those that could not make it, details will be sent to you as soon as they are worked out.

REpson
04-25-2004, 07:43 PM
Gentlemen,

It was a pleasure meeting ALL of you! I really enjoyed myself and brief "Racing w/ had down woodward to each site". :banana2: :up:

Indeed I'm looking forward to our next meeting.

Hack:

I'm looking for the rest of those pictures (Smile).

:rock:

It is nice that we got together and got some things in the burner. I think the Dreamcruise is going to be the highlight of our year. Nice to see everyone today and meet some new guys. Thanks to Dave and Mike for their efforts on the Dreamcruise planning. Thank you Jerry for allowing us to use your resourses. For those that could not make it, details will be sent to you as soon as they are worked out.

dwasson
04-25-2004, 08:26 PM
...although ... Darryl left us with a scary image ... I can't share it ... it's just too frightening!

bigslim
04-25-2004, 08:33 PM
I know you guys are still thinking about that.

jobrien8
04-25-2004, 09:01 PM
I'm real appreciative that Robert has joined our ranks. It was tough being the only non-black Marauder. Now I have a partner. BTW I am still getting the shivers when I think about Darryl's revelation :eek: to the group!!! Again along with everyone else, my kudo's to Dave and Mike.

bigslim
04-25-2004, 10:05 PM
I got home and played my favorite song, "The Thong Song".

MarauderMike
04-26-2004, 03:24 AM
bigslim I got home and played my favorite song, "The Thong Song". AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :cry: :shake:

Meteorite
04-26-2004, 03:57 AM
I'm real appreciative that Robert has joined our ranks.

I echo that; welcome, Robert! (BTW, what was it you said you had done to your car besides the 4.10s?) And it was great to meet/see everyone else also!

My son Eliot and I will hopefully be a bit more regular at the Motor City Marauders events. When we are not able to come, here is why:

http://home.earthlink.net/~pcerlandson/_images/Victory.jpg

MI2QWK4U
04-26-2004, 04:55 AM
I echo that; welcome, Robert! (BTW, what was it you said you had done to your car besides the 4.10s?) And it was great to meet/see everyone else also!

My son Eliot and I will hopefully be a bit more regular at the Motor City Marauders events. When we are not able to come, here is why:

Isnt that how Jeff Gordon started out?! Checkered flag and all!

MI2QWK4U
04-26-2004, 04:58 AM
We had a great turnout, I think that was an awesome sight, almost a dozen Marauders hitting Woodward to scope out a sight. A lot of work has gone into planning the club and the cruise so far, and it is paying off. It was nice seeing everyone there! Even Kirk made it from Battle Creek! This was Roberts first get together with our group, and we even found Geno! All in all, we had 13 member, and some sons and daughters, which is great. Our club is being solidified legally and things are moving along nicely. Expect a major announcment about the Woodward Dream Cruise in a day or two. Again, thanks to all the MCM that were able to show up and take part in setting up THEIR club.
Dave

Link to pictures-look at all of the Marauders!! (http://www.mercurygallery.net/mmnet/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=252)

dwasson
04-26-2004, 05:25 AM
I got home and played my favorite song, "The Thong Song".

My eyes! :puke:

dwasson
04-26-2004, 05:26 AM

That looks like more fun anyway. :burnout:

Meteorite
04-26-2004, 05:43 AM
Isnt that how Jeff Gordon started out?! Checkered flag and all!

Yes, but I think Eliot will steer clear of driving Chevrolets.

bigslim
04-26-2004, 09:03 AM
Cool car Eliot.

Jerry Barnes
04-26-2004, 03:48 PM
Guys and Gals,

I want to say it was great fun last night at our meeting. I sincerely enjoyed everyone's company and all of the discussions. What a great group of folks! And like everyone else, I want to thank Dave, Mike and Daryl for all of their hard work.

This is a good group of people that have fun together and enjoy their Marauders!

And yes, Daryl stopped by the office today and thank God he didn't bring his thong!

Have a good one!!

Jerry

bigslim
04-26-2004, 08:33 PM
Jerry, I had my thong. All you had to do was ask.