PDA

View Full Version : Turn Sig Wire Help

detrailers
02-12-2015, 10:38 PM
Put soMe awesome LED turn sig bulbs in last week but now have the hyper flash. I have resistors coming tommorow that wire to each signals ground and sig wire....does anyone know what color the wires are...I believe there is three...sig/running/ground

lji372
02-13-2015, 04:48 AM
Put soMe awesome LED turn sig bulbs in last week but now have the hyper flash. I have resistors coming tommorow that wire to each signals ground and sig wire....does anyone know what color the wires are...I believe there is three...sig/running/ground

Do share :drool:

fastblackmerc
02-13-2015, 05:34 AM

Don't have my wiring diagram handy. Just use a test light to find the correct wires.

I have some killer LED's (brake, turn and running) that will be installed this spring.

crownvic05
02-13-2015, 12:56 PM
I have all leds on the exterior of my car and all i did was replace the flasher relay ment for leds.

fastblackmerc
02-13-2015, 01:13 PM
I have all leds on the exterior of my car and all i did was replace the flasher relay ment for leds.

In the LCM?

detrailers
02-13-2015, 01:29 PM

Doh! That would be easier but I think I would need to have led rears too for that to work

crownvic05
02-13-2015, 04:45 PM
This is what i did. I bypassed the lcm.

http://www.crownvic.net/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1631699#Post1631699

Very easy to do and to replace if needed in the near future.