PDA

View Full Version : Performance Tuning Programing

valkyrie
04-27-2004, 07:24 AM
Is anyone aware of a tuning programming for the 04? If there is more than one, what is the recommendation.

I called Hypertech and they said they don't have anything for the Marauder.

Thomas C Potter
04-27-2004, 08:01 AM
Try Dennis Reinhart, one of the vendors here, and Superchips Inc. I do not have either, so can not speak for results. Both seem to be good based on other threads. I have an '03 and assume both vendors have something for '04.

Paul T. Casey
04-27-2004, 08:41 AM
Based on personal experience, you can't go wrong with Mr. Reinhart! :burnout:

junehhan
04-27-2004, 09:59 AM
Is anyone aware of a tuning programming for the 04? If there is more than one, what is the recommendation.

As mentioned, you've got Dennis in Florida, but you also have Lidio up by Detroit in MI.

bosstweed
04-27-2004, 11:18 AM

I have an 04 with 2500 miles. I have a SuperChips Custom Tuner from Dennis. I have the stock program and one for Premium fuel with 4.10's and one for reg. fuel with 4.10's. It is GREAT!! Performance is upgraded substantially. Shifting is now a pleasure. The car is atreat to drive now.I highly reccomend getting the s/c tuner from Dennis. you will not regret it.

DL04
04-27-2004, 01:00 PM
I just received my tuner, stat and plugs from Dennis, just waitin' on the gears.Should have them in within the next week to ten days{maybe even this sat.!} If you want to take it for a ride send me a PM :cool:
What timing the big brown truck just dropped off my gears and a mysterious looking black box with a Mercury Marauder sticker on it :bounce: ??

junehhan
04-27-2004, 09:32 PM
I just received my tuner, stat and plugs from Dennis, just waitin' on the gears.Should have them in within the next week to ten days{maybe even this sat.!} If you want to take it for a ride send me a PM :cool:
What timing the big brown truck just dropped off my gears and a mysterious looking black box with a Mercury Marauder sticker on it :bounce: ??

Happy modding then! You gotta hurry up and get those mods into your car!