PDA

View Full Version : Any interest is a Dyno day?

HAULNSS
04-28-2004, 02:09 PM
There is going to be another Dyno Day on June 5th if anyone is interested.

Date: Saturday, June 5th
Time: 11:00am until finished.
Place: Hi-Tech Motorsports (of course).
Cost: $50 for 2 pulls with Air/Fuel and wideband.

Randy,
I just talked to Brian at Hi-Tech and confirmed the date as June 5th. Same price, but it starts at 11:00am instead of 12noon. Let me know if you have 4-5 cars interested so we can "reserve' their spots in case we too many who show up (doubt it, but just in case).

Gino

Make sure to post in this thread if you want to dyno and get on the list. The people who are positive that they will dyno will get a spot 'reserved'.

If my 160k mile wreck didn't blow, everyone else here should be okay. :burnout:

From the MinneSSota site...... (http://www.minnessota.com/bbs/toast.ASP?sub=show&action=posts&fid=2&tid=6668)

Randy

Strider74
04-28-2004, 05:47 PM
I'd be interested if I can get the time off, where is this place? And any idea on how long the day will go?

HAULNSS
04-28-2004, 07:49 PM
Hi Tech is in Ramsey, right on the Anoka / Ramsey border. On a map, it is near Hwy 10 and Sunfish blvd.

At the last event, it started around noon and went to about 4:30 - 5:00pm and that was about 18 cars and Lightnings. I hope this helps!

Randy

GarageMahal
04-30-2004, 09:32 AM
I will check the date and see if I can make it. I am very curious to see how my stock setup runs.

jta

HookedOnCV
05-05-2004, 07:47 PM
There is going to be another Dyno Day on June 5th if anyone is interested.

Date: Saturday, June 5th
Time: 11:00am until finished.
Place: Hi-Tech Motorsports (of course).
Cost: $50 for 2 pulls with Air/Fuel and wideband.

Randy,
I just talked to Brian at Hi-Tech and confirmed the date as June 5th. Same price, but it starts at 11:00am instead of 12noon. Let me know if you have 4-5 cars interested so we can "reserve' their spots in case we too many who show up (doubt it, but just in case).

Gino

Make sure to post in this thread if you want to dyno and get on the list. The people who are positive that they will dyno will get a spot 'reserved'.

If my 160k mile wreck didn't blow, everyone else here should be okay. :burnout:

From the MinneSSota site...... (http://www.minnessota.com/bbs/toast.ASP?sub=show&action=posts&fid=2&tid=6668)

Randy

So how do we sign up? Do we call Hi-Tech directly or are you making a list?

I'm interested. I've been there before and talked to Brian. My car was dynotuned there about a year ago by Jerry (now of SCT).

Todd

HAULNSS
05-07-2004, 02:34 PM
So how do we sign up? Do we call Hi-Tech directly or are you making a list?

I'm interested. I've been there before and talked to Brian. My car was dynotuned there about a year ago by Jerry (now of SCT).

Todd

Todd,
If you post that you will dyno for sure, then I just will tell Gino, who is keeping track of the amount of cars. There is just an informal list started to make sure that the guys who want to run rain or shine, get to. The people who aren't sure will be on a best effort basis.

Randy

HookedOnCV
05-07-2004, 10:13 PM
Randy, put me down for sure. Early afternoon sometime? I'm going to be making some changes to the timing and A/F. Hopefully I'll have had a chance to upgrade to 42# injectors and a 90mm MAF before then.

Todd

HookedOnCV
05-30-2004, 07:25 PM
Randy is this still happening next weekend, and if so when is my time slot?

Thanks!

Todd

HAULNSS
06-02-2004, 11:20 AM
It is still on. Check your PM's for more details.

Randy

jabird56
06-03-2004, 08:11 PM
Hi Gang,

I'll be in town this weekend and will try to stop by your dyno day Saturday afternoon. Coming up for the Shania Twain concert.

Jay
From the Heartland.....