PDA

View Full Version : Review Mo's Speed Shop

rauder88
04-15-2015, 05:18 PM
First off, Marty is GREAT! I've never had customer service like this before.

I ordered a XCal and a tune from Mo's a few weeks back. I also ordered Stainless Works headers which took a few weeks to arrive.

Everything showed up and it was time for the install. As it turned out the headers I had received didn't have an EGR tube, simple oversight I'm sure, it happens. But I didn't notice until everything was torn apart and it was ready to install. I called Marty up after hours, interrupting him eating dinner on a Friday night-sorry. He answered, talked with me for a while, got the info from me and was off trying to figure out what happened. Long story short, Marty made it right even though it had nothing to do with him. Thanks! Saturday he over-nighted me a block off plate so I was able to finish the install. Also sent me a new tune file so I didn't get a check engine light.

Now, I have never had an issue with Stainless Works, as many of you haven't either. They offered to correct their product, but by Monday when they were open next the headers were already on the car. Headers look great, very happy with everything!

Thank you Marty and Jeff for putting up with me, and all my crap.

martyo
04-15-2015, 07:19 PM
Logan, It was our pleasure to get you squared away, despite the hiccups.

Let me know if we can do anything else to help!