PDA

View Full Version : New Metro-Detroiter....

jhilla68
04-30-2004, 08:58 AM
I'm Joe....unfortunately though, I'm Marauder-less. I do drive a panther though! Hack_Goby referred me over here from crownvic.net, so I figured I'd introduce myself. I look forward to meeting up with ya guys here and there. :beer:

bigslim
04-30-2004, 09:17 AM
Welcome to the forum. Maybe one day you join us at a meet. Keep checking the forum for info on our meets.

Ross
04-30-2004, 09:31 AM
Howdy, Joe, and welcome! :up:

dwasson
04-30-2004, 09:55 AM
Hey there Joe. Good to have you aboard.

2003 MIB
04-30-2004, 10:46 AM
Welcome Joe!
:beer:

Ownership is not mandatory. Interest is the only price of admission. MM.net is an adictive habit...I hope you'll stick around.

MikesMerc
04-30-2004, 10:52 AM
Welcome aboard Joe:) Hope to see you at one of our gatherings.

jhilla68
04-30-2004, 12:04 PM
Oh, I'll surely be around here and hopefully to a meet soon too! I've been down to "The Clem" for their cruise nights. How often do you guys do the Duggan's meets? That's not far at all for me.

I'm not sure if these guys are on here or not, but I met a couple guys last year at Lapeer. One of the guys had the trilogy package and he ran quite a few 12.4 passes. I was out there with my buddy and his Cherokee Sport. Before you laugh too hard, he did make a 14.68 pass. :up: We're shooting for 13's this year.

I'm a poor college kid so I can't afford to run with the big boys, but I'm a diehard auto buff.

P.S. Thanks for the warm welcome.

MikesMerc
04-30-2004, 02:59 PM
We meet at Wild Woody's just about every Sunday. The Duggan's meet was a special event to prepare for the Woodward Dream Cruise.

BTW, those guys you mentioned with the fast MM are indeed on this board and are members of the Motor City Marauders :banana2:

jgc61sr2002
04-30-2004, 03:09 PM
Joe - Welcome to the Mercury Marauder site. :D

Lowell
04-30-2004, 04:19 PM
Welcome 68. Hack is a great guy, as is this web site. This is a great oportunity to meet all owners of all panther platforms who wish to share experiences. If life squares around soon, I should see the group again in May. :beer:

Jerry Barnes
04-30-2004, 07:13 PM
Joe,

Welcome and we look forward to seeing you at Wild Woodies or Duggan's!

Great group, you will enjoy the get-togethers!

Jerry

bigslim
04-30-2004, 07:16 PM
Joe, I was one of the guys out at Lapeer. Your buddy was shooting Nitrous on that Jeep. Nice to have you around. Come see us at Woodys on Sunday.

MI2QWK4U
04-30-2004, 07:35 PM
Oh, I'll surely be around here and hopefully to a meet soon too! I've been down to "The Clem" for their cruise nights. How often do you guys do the Duggan's meets? That's not far at all for me.

I'm not sure if these guys are on here or not, but I met a couple guys last year at Lapeer. One of the guys had the trilogy package and he ran quite a few 12.4 passes. I was out there with my buddy and his Cherokee Sport. Before you laugh too hard, he did make a 14.68 pass. :up: We're shooting for 13's this year.

I'm a poor college kid so I can't afford to run with the big boys, but I'm a diehard auto buff.

P.S. Thanks for the warm welcome.

Welcome aboard, I think we met at lapeer. I was driving Jerry's #1 Trilogy car that weekend while Lidio was working some magic on mine. I was stunned to do those 12.4 passes in it! We have a few times planned at the track this summer, so I hope to see you there and at some of the meets. I finally got my Trilogy car down to 12.2 and have my sights set on 11.9!

jobrien8
05-01-2004, 12:02 AM
Let me include my welcomes. We have had a few newbies join up (myself included). See you at WW on Sunday. :beer:

jhilla68
05-01-2004, 09:25 AM
Thanks again for the great welcome. There's a good possibility I'll head on out to Woody's tomorow night too. Here's a preview of my car that I've only owned for about three months. I just got my honeycomb police grille that I color-matched on it last weekend.

http://zx2nr.net/images/grille/grille3_3.jpg

http://zx2nr.net/images/grille/grille3_4.jpg

http://zx2nr.net/images/41504_7.jpg