PDA

View Full Version : Recap of the 2015 Carlisle All Ford Nationals

Bluerauder
06-07-2015, 04:00 PM
Wow … what a weekend at the 2015 Carlisle All Ford Nationals !!!! Over 3,000 cars were registered for the event. The Mercury Marauder.Net gang was well represented up on “Marauder Mountain”. My son and I had a blast this year. Thanks to all who make this a great event each and every year. This is our 5th straight year of being in the same spot on the hill.

The trophies and T-Shirts were fantastic -- Thanks Paul and Voula !! The Saturday night dinner location was Excellent !!!

This year we had 35 MMs represented (17-Black, 8 Silver Birch, 6 Dark Toreador Red, and 4 Blue) as of 2:30 PM on Saturday. The contingent was also represented in several other categories in addition to their Marauders including Mercury Grand Marquis, '14 F150 Tremor (3rd Place/G418/Ladyhawke), '12 Taurus SHO (1st Place/B382/Bluerauder), '89 Mustang Saleen (2nd Place/R205/05crownsport), ’57 Fairlane Retractable (2nd Place/B332/DWStang67), '67 Mustang Shelby GT500 (1st Place/Y114/DEFYANT), Thunderbird Supercoupe, and Mustang GT.

:trophy: Congratulations to All the Winners in All the Classes Represented !!! :trophy:

:trophy1: Winners in the MM.Net In-Voting "Piston" Awards were:

1st Place Best of Show MM Supercharged – Blackened300a
2nd Place Best of Show MM Supercharged – Shermanator
3rd Place Best of Show MM Supercharged -- Ladyhawke

1st Place Best of Show MM Naturally Aspirated – Showroom
2nd Place Best of Show MM Naturally Aspirated – DWStang67
3rd Place Best of Show MM Naturally Aspirated – Bluerauder

Best MM Engine Supercharged -- Merc

Best MM Engine Naturally Aspirated – SMOKE

Best MM Display – FreddieH

Best MM over 100K Miles -- RocsMerc

:trophy1: Carlisle Awards in Class B384 2003-2004 Mercury Marauder (Stock):

1st Place – Showroom
2nd Place – Bluerauder
3rd Place -- SMOKE

:trophy1: Carlisle Awards in Class B385 2003 Mercury Marauder (Modified):

1st Place – Shermanator
2nd Place – MarauderJim
3rd Place – Blackened300a

:trophy1: Carlisle Awards in Class B386 2004 Mercury Marauder (Modified):

1st Place – Merc
2nd Place – OffroadKarter
3rd Place -- DEFYANT

Lowndex
06-07-2015, 05:27 PM
Any engine photos of the many winners?

HammerDown
06-07-2015, 07:12 PM
Big thanks to Paul & Voula for organizing this 2015 Carlisle gathering again. Another great get-together with "Maraudering friends"!!!!! It was good to see everybody!!!

Connie & Jack

Ms. Denmark
06-08-2015, 02:49 AM
^^^Thanks! Mr. Man & I enjoyed seeing all of you again!

Bluerauder
06-08-2015, 12:37 PM
^^^Thanks! Mr. Man & I enjoyed seeing all of you again!

.... and Thanks to Paula/Ms. Denmark and Eric/Mr. Man for handling the lodging/reservations arrangements and dinner plans for the MM group that stayed in Harrisburg, PA at the Best Western Central Premier !!!! :2thumbs:

BUICKMAN
06-08-2015, 12:57 PM
It was good to see you all there, on top of "Marauder Mountain". You could be seen from anywhere in the fairgrounds. Lots of people were talking about the Marauders up on the hill. Glad to see so many all together. I am glad I was able to be there Saturday.
Bill Z

Mr. Man
06-08-2015, 01:35 PM
I had a good time seeing old friends and making a few new ones. Putting faces to screen names makes belonging to a club like MM.net even more fun.:beer:

Everyone's car looked great! :bows: :2thumbs:

SMOKE
06-08-2015, 01:37 PM
Thanks for keeping track of us Charlie! And congrats on the "CES" diet...keep it up and you'll be
running numbers for us for a long time!

Great to see everyone!

Best,
Jonathan

Bluerauder
06-08-2015, 02:13 PM
Thanks for keeping track of us Charlie! And congrats on the "CES" diet...keep it up and you'll be
running numbers for us for a long time!

Ha, Ha, Ha .... I was wondering if anyone picked up on that !!!

No problem on the numbers and the stats .... that's what I do ... 'cause I'm a numbers guy !!! :D

Mr. Man
06-08-2015, 03:09 PM
Speaking of stats I averaged 22 mpg on one full tank combined hwy and around town in Harrisburg/back way in to Carlisle. Low light came on just as I reached the gas station near my home. Pretty decent for a tank.

Bluerauder
06-08-2015, 03:32 PM
Speaking of stats I averaged 22 mpg on one full tank combined hwy and around town in Harrisburg/back way in to Carlisle. Low light came on just as I reached the gas station near my home. Pretty decent for a tank.

I had the exact same average MPG of 22.08 MPG with 284 miles on 12.86 gallons (about 3/4 of a tank). :D

Gray Ghost
06-08-2015, 04:29 PM
Appears the group was well represented.
Maybe next year.....bgg

cat in the hat
06-15-2015, 07:29 PM
Big thanks to Paul & Voula for organizing this 2015 Carlisle gathering again. Another great get-together with "Maraudering friends"!!!!! It was good to see everybody!!!
Connie & Jack

+2 ! :2thumbs:

.... and Thanks to Paula/Ms. Denmark and Eric/Mr. Man for handling the lodging/reservations arrangements and dinner plans for the MM group that stayed in Harrisburg, PA at the Best Western Central Premier !!!! :2thumbs:

+4 ! :2thumbs:

jsignorelli
06-16-2015, 09:13 AM
As always, Joanne & I had another great time.

Our group meals at the hotel and restaurants. The group gatherings on the hill. The sharing of snacks and treats. The sharing of cleaning supplies and help after each rain delay.

"That's what friends are for"