PDA

View Full Version : FFW Houston

cyclone03
05-03-2004, 06:31 PM
Well after a frog strangler of a rain storm on Saturday Sunday dawned a clear and cool day.

Three Texas Marauders found thier way to Baytown for the FFW car show.

Deadvic came in from,(ah...I forgot to ask)with his Black 2004B(?).

BNRParker drove their beautiful 2003 Blue Marauder from the Kingsville area.

I drove in from beautiful down town Cibolo with my Black 300a.

As I said above the weather was perfect and I had a great time talking with the 3 members that made it out.My only questions is,What happened to the other Houston area Marauders?We missed you.

As for the car show results:
BNR won "Best Contemporary"(!).

And Somehow I won "Best Marauder"!!!I'm still amazed.

IMHO Deadvic had the best display and I thought the judges would pick the Blue over two blacks.
I never dreamed I would win anything.

A great day all around.

cruzer
05-03-2004, 08:22 PM
Congratulations to all---sorry I couldn't make the trip--there was a big show scheduled here that was rained out. Glad to see Marauder representatives at FFW--hope we can get a group for Ennis this year--Is anyone from Houston area going to Indy?? Hope to see you somewhere soon, Maury

cyclone03
05-16-2004, 02:42 PM
Congratulations to all---sorry I couldn't make the trip--there was a big show scheduled here that was rained out. Glad to see Marauder representatives at FFW--hope we can get a group for Ennis this year--Is anyone from Houston area going to Indy?? Hope to see you somewhere soon, Maury

Maury I'll be in Indy this year for sure. (as soon as my IMOA membership # comes in I'll get registered with Logan).
I see no reason I also will not be back to Ennis for FFW I haven't missed one yet.