PDA

View Full Version : First new thread in the new Euro forum

Dereck
07-23-2015, 11:54 AM
Hi Guys

Just making the first official new thread in the new Euro forum with a picture of my Marauder other drivers usually see.

http://superstitiongold.com/lincoln/MeguiarsChallange/Marauder%20Shine%20025a.jpg

Regards

Dereck

Ms. Denmark
07-23-2015, 12:08 PM
Lookin' good!! :cool:

martyo
07-23-2015, 12:56 PM
Where is Oklshoma, England?

Mr. Man
07-23-2015, 01:22 PM
Where is Oklahoma, England?
I was wondering the same thing :confused: :P

Dereck
07-23-2015, 02:51 PM
Hi

Where is Oklahoma..

It is a state located in the south central United States of America with Texas to the south, Kansas to the north and was the 46th state to enter the union, thought you guys would have known that.

Regards

Dereck

jsignorelli
07-25-2015, 07:18 AM
I must have missed it when I drove to Mustang Oklahoma some years ago for the National Mustang Show. Two great things I found in Oklahoma..... straight roads and fabulous steaks! Sorry .. a third great thing.. people who made you feel like family.

PRCARGUY
07-25-2015, 09:49 AM
In before the lock. :D

Cobra25
07-26-2015, 06:42 AM
Hope all is fine in England . Take care !!!

MGDriver
07-26-2015, 08:49 AM
Hi Dereck, nice looking ride! Is it the only one in the UK or do you know of more? I used to live in Surrey for a while and I'm over there every now and then to visit friends so maybe one day we could set up a British Marauder meet! Regards from Germany, Marvin

Maybe we could use this thread to post up pictures of European Marauders to see what's out here so all European owners let's all chime in here and post a picture of your pride and joy!

Dereck
07-27-2015, 02:16 PM
Hi Cobra25

Hope all is fine in England . Take care !!!

Yep all is well here in the land of the oppressed

Hi MGDriver

Hi Dereck, nice looking ride! Is it the only one in the UK or do you know of more? I used to live in Surrey for a while and I'm over there every now and then to visit friends so maybe one day we could set up a British Marauder meet! Regards from Germany, Marvin

I have never seen another Marauder here but I find it hard to believe back in 2003 few Marauders were not imported by one or more of the independant American car dealers here and maybe a few more since by people like me.

Setting up a British meet is easy, tell me where and when and there is a 98% chance I will be there, 2% chance I will have an unavoidable prior engagement

Regards

Dereck

MGDriver
07-28-2015, 08:30 AM
Hi Dereck,

Yes I was thinking the same, one would probably be surprised at the actual number of Marauders on the European continent, I believe it's much higher than the estimate of 20.

I'll let you know whenever I make it out to the UK again, not sure when that'll happen but surely at some point during the year still. We could then possibly meet half way between Surrey and Somerset.

Regards, Marvin