PDA

View Full Version : Steve Babcock to join us at the Wooodward Cruise!

MikesMerc
05-07-2004, 06:37 AM
Dave mentioned the possibility in my latest update thread, but I thought I would confirm this for all of you.

As you know, I work with Brian Babcock (Steve's son) and I have been telling him all about what the Motor City Marauders have been up to as far as getting our group formalized as well as getting our events organized. So, not only do we have Steve Babcock as a member of the Motor City Marauders, but, when his son told him about the WDC organization and location, Steve said he's be coming for sure! How sweet is that?!?!! :rock:

This event just keeps getting better!

Anyone who wants to come join us, we still have some spaces left. Better hurry, though, once the other Ford guys here about Steve's attendence things will fill up quick.

merc406
05-07-2004, 07:27 AM
Will be glad to see Steve, I mean "Mr. Marauder" again! :up:

Meteorite
05-07-2004, 12:03 PM
Dave mentioned the possibility in my latest update thread, but I thought I would confirm this for all of you.

Very cool indeed! :up:

Hack Goby
05-07-2004, 01:22 PM
Damn it just keeps getting better. http://home.comcast.net/~hack_goby/watermark.jpg

MI2QWK4U
05-07-2004, 07:52 PM
It sure does Paul!

CRUZTAKER
05-07-2004, 08:10 PM
Hey Mike, as long as you are in the loop, do you know of Steve's intentions of making AN MV-II appearance?

The worst thing about doing the intake mod is that I will lose his sig on my airbox. I would love to get that autograph replaced. Perhaps if he will not be attending, I may give the new cover to Dave to take up to Woodward.

bigslim
05-07-2004, 08:56 PM
Always a pleasure to have the father of the MM at our meets. This time I will have sign my cover too.

MikesMerc
05-07-2004, 09:24 PM
Hey Mike, as long as you are in the loop, do you know of Steve's intentions of making AN MV-II appearance?

The worst thing about doing the intake mod is that I will lose his sig on my airbox. I would love to get that autograph replaced. Perhaps if he will not be attending, I may give the new cover to Dave to take up to Woodward.

From what I understand, he is well aware of MV-II and likes the idea of course, but I haven't heard anything else. I'll find out what his plans are. If he doesn't go for some reason, feel free to send anything you like for sig (within reason of course :) ).

CRUZTAKER
05-08-2004, 06:09 AM
Hey thanks Mike, I'll watch this thread and see what happens. Perhaps I'll send a fuse cover or something.:up:

TAF
05-08-2004, 06:10 AM
I spoke with Steve last week, and he's planning on being in Indy.