PDA

View Full Version : Met a new MM guy

bigslim
05-07-2004, 08:54 PM
After my car was hit tonight I was going down Gratiot and saw another MM. At first I thought it was one of our guys. It turned out to be a gentleman that has been to the site and was interested in our MCM group. His name is Glenn and I told him about our meets. I invited him to join us at our meets. I hope he shows up at Woodys next week May 16th. I know our guys will welcome him to our "MM Family".

dwasson
05-08-2004, 06:52 AM
Darryl, did you drive him into a ditch and slap a MCM sticker on his car? :lol:

MikesMerc
05-08-2004, 04:27 PM
Cool...another member :) Good job Daryl :up:

bigslim
05-08-2004, 04:58 PM
He said he belongs to a Mustang group now but wants to join a MM group. I informed him there is no better group than the MCMs.

merc406
05-08-2004, 06:45 PM
Think that was him that pulled in WW's last weekend?

bigslim
05-08-2004, 09:08 PM
Now that you say it Larry, I think it was. It had tinted windows like the one last week. I wish he had stopped last week. Hopefully next Sunday. If you're reading this Glenn, come to Wild Woodys next Sunday.

REpson
05-10-2004, 12:33 PM
Darryl ...

I'm sorry to hear that your car was hit! Wow ..... was there much damage done or not?

Indeed I'll be at WILD WOODYS next Sunday.

After my car was hit tonight I was going down Gratiot and saw another MM. At first I thought it was one of our guys. It turned out to be a gentleman that has been to the site and was interested in our MCM group. His name is Glenn and I told him about our meets. I invited him to join us at our meets. I hope he shows up at Woodys next week May 16th. I know our guys will welcome him to our "MM Family".

bigslim
05-10-2004, 09:05 PM
Not much damage at all. Just an inconvience. Car is in the shop now.