PDA

View Full Version : Woodward Dream Cruise Experience

WPG_Merc
08-27-2015, 02:18 PM
Hi everyone,
I wanted to take the time to give a very big THANKS to Jerry (lji372)
:beer:
For his 4 day hospitality in Detroit during the Woodward Dream Cruise with new friends & old friends,It was Awesome & very overwhelming to see weird & odd cars & one odd police moment.I can't wait till next year.:2thumbs:

Also a very big THANKS to Martyo,Jeff & Mo's crew.:beer:
For working on the MM for 3 days in the hot 80F = 26C weather to do cam degreeing & ZEX install & dyno & fixing a wiper prob in Alabama:bows:,I had an awesome time.
The 13 day trip was 6,796 KMs = 4,222 Miles round trip.:burnout:

Turbov6Bryan
08-27-2015, 05:21 PM
Was a certain individual drinking in the park, then Barney Feif came along?

Heard about it. Post more pics!!

Bad_S55
08-27-2015, 05:52 PM
^^That was actually kinda funny looking back on it. Out of EVERYONE drinking in the park, they came over to the Marauders.

It's nice to finally put a name to the car. And for the millage & distance your car has, it looked beautiful!!

Turbov6Bryan
08-27-2015, 06:03 PM
FYI I heard the story from 8uwith6 and his dad George. Lol. Poor Neil :P

lji372
08-27-2015, 06:50 PM
Luckily he got his 1 time out of towner get out of ticket free pass. ;)

Turbov6Bryan
08-27-2015, 06:57 PM
I just want the picture of him throwing the bottles in the trash

Nice car wash by the way Jerry

lji372
08-27-2015, 07:01 PM
Thank you sir, didn't want to break the wallets of my guests. :lol:

8UWITH6
08-27-2015, 07:18 PM
Gordon. Great to see you as always. Thanks for showing my Dad your car. It is truly unique in our bunch. It was definitely a great time with old friends and new friends. This community just keeps getting bigger and better. Bryan, funny you should mention the guy from Kansas just enjoying a Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale under a tree in Michigan. Really, what are the chances? Oh well, no ticket, didn't go to jail = win. Thanks to Jerry for his hospitality and entertainment! LOLOLZ.

WPG_Merc
08-27-2015, 07:36 PM
I just want the picture of him throwing the bottles in the trash

The bottles weren't thrown in the the trash just empted in the grass,Barney Fife
surprised us Neil used the get out of ticket pass,But the fun was the night before when loaded Hillbilly showed up at the house looking for a missing GF leading to an arrest.:duel:

WPG_Merc
08-27-2015, 07:46 PM
Gordon. Great to see you as always. Thanks for showing my Dad your car. It is truly unique in our bunch. It was definitely a great time with old friends and new friends. This community just keeps getting bigger and better. Bryan, funny you should mention the guy from Kansas just enjoying a Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale under a tree in Michigan. Really, what are the chances? Oh well, no ticket, didn't go to jail = win. Thanks to Jerry for his hospitality and entertainment! LOLOLZ.
you're welcome,The MM has more growl to it now after Marty,Jeff & Mo's crew worked on it for 3 days tweaking it out & with NOS.:nos:

Spectragod
08-28-2015, 05:40 AM
The bottles weren't thrown in the the trash just empted in the grass,Barney Fife
surprised us Neil used the get out of ticket pass,But the fun was the night before when loaded Hillbilly showed up at the house looking for a missing GF leading to an arrest.:duel:

And then Jerry asked the LEO what he thought about gay sex?

IBTMFL.....