View Full Version : Midwest Panther's Meet KC Sept. 12

8UWITH6
08-29-2015, 09:38 PM
Copied and Pasted from Facebook:

Saturday, September 12at 10:00am - 5:00pm
Show Map
Liberty Memorial
100 W 26th St, Kansas City, Missouri 64108
We will meet at the Liberty Memorial and from there go on a nice cruise and get some cool pics with everyone. Then get a lunch lunch somewhere for thoes that want to join. Come see some sweet rides and meet some great people!

I talked to Robert and offered another "stop" for this event at my house. I have invited all Marauder and CV people from the area. Still waiting on something to be completely set in stone for my house being a stop. If not we will definitely meet up with these guys somewhere either way. Some of them are driving a long ways. I will be off work after 1 pm I hope. ALL KC PEOPLE lets do this............ PM me for more details.

345HP87SSAC
08-31-2015, 02:05 PM
Weekends are so full in my world, but these guys are super cool. I met them in Branson this summer and they welcomed me and my family.

8UWITH6
08-31-2015, 09:04 PM
One of these days Bradshaw I will get to see your Rauder! LOL Please consider stopping by.

Turbov6Bryan
08-31-2015, 09:59 PM
Make it so we can meet at your house bro

Then I'll dip into the old Kansas City threads so it brings them here to check out this thread. John hasn't even checked in yet

Told Joe jr bought it. Idk what he said, I'm deaf

8UWITH6
09-04-2015, 09:41 AM
Robert said my house is definately a stop now. Shall be a good time. A driveway full of panther's. The neighbors are going to freak!