PDA

View Full Version : Opportunity for a MM, CAM, and NE Event

Bluerauder
05-09-2004, 06:04 AM
Today's local paper just announced an event that may be tailored made for the Marauder crew and the MMnet addicts in the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast region.

The 2004 Mid Atlantic Motor Fest will be held on Memorial Day Weekend, Saturday, 29 May 2004 at the Old Dominion Speedway and Prince William County Fairgrounds just outside Manassas, VA. Gates open at 11:00 AM.

http://www.motorfest.net

Events include: judged and non-judged shows, drag racing, Bikini Bike Wash (sponsored by Hooters), Tailgate party, Barbeque and Crab feast and live entertainment. Sound like a winner on several accounts.

Admissions to look only --- $10. Admission to show a car $20, bikes $15 (includes entry). Kids under 12 free. Advanced tickets at "tickets.com" or 703-218-6500.

Anyone out there interested in showing up in mass? Can rally at Prince William Government Center on the Prince William Parkway (Route 3000, I-95 exit to Manassas) and convoy to the site.
:bounce:

Haggis
05-09-2004, 06:55 AM
No can DO!! I am scheduled to work that weekend, I will also miss "Rolling Thunder" this year!! :depress:

Bluerauder
05-11-2004, 07:41 AM
Once more to the top.

Estimates are 300 cars on display and 6,000 attendees. A Marauder showing would be nice!!! Any interest at all??

Today's local paper just announced an event that may be tailored made for the Marauder crew and the MMnet addicts in the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast region.

The 2004 Mid Atlantic Motor Fest will be held on Memorial Day Weekend, Saturday, 29 May 2004 at the Old Dominion Speedway and Prince William County Fairgrounds just outside Manassas, VA. Gates open at 11:00 AM.

http://www.motorfest.net

Events include: judged and non-judged shows, drag racing, Bikini Bike Wash (sponsored by Hooters), Tailgate party, Barbeque and Crab feast and live entertainment. Sound like a winner on several accounts.

Admissions to look only --- $10. Admission to show a car $20, bikes $15 (includes entry). Kids under 12 free. Advanced tickets at "tickets.com" or 703-218-6500.

Anyone out there interested in showing up in mass? Can rally at Prince William Government Center on the Prince William Parkway (Route 3000, I-95 exit to Manassas) and convoy to the site.
:bounce:

MAD-3R
05-11-2004, 07:55 AM
No can do. Got my weekends booked with Honey Do's...