PDA

View Full Version : Laundry Lst for Signature

LVMarauder
05-09-2004, 10:49 AM
Im going down to Signature L/M on Monday with the following concers: 1. Center Rear and Inner Front Tire Wear 2. Engine Ticking 3. Rattle from speaker tray 4. Slow window roll down and light dimming. Think they are going to go the extra mile , I do all my maintence there.

Skotty702
05-09-2004, 06:46 PM
I've had two oil changes there, nothing major done yet, but very friendly and fast service so far.

MENINBLK
05-09-2004, 09:20 PM
Im going down to Signature L/M on Monday with the following concers: 1. Center Rear and Inner Front Tire Wear 2. Engine Ticking 3. Rattle from speaker tray 4. Slow window roll down and light dimming. Think they are going to go the extra mile , I do all my maintence there.

When you are there, stop by the Parts Department and talk to BILL JENKINS.
Tell him that you are from the MercuryMarauder.net group and that Roadrunner from the Contour group says hello.
I missed seeing Bill in January when I was in Las Vegas, so I've got to wait until my next trip out there to hook up with him.

Bill helps out all of the guys from the Contour.org group with discounts, and he drives a SVT Contour.
I asked Bill if he could extend the same courtesy to the MercuryMarauder.net folks,
and he said that he would try to do whatever he could.

So stop by, say hello, and make a new friend !!!