PDA

View Full Version : A Big Thumbs Up to MO's

FordNut
09-27-2015, 07:01 AM
Jeff spent most of the day tuning my car. It drives better than it ever has. Feels like a stocker until you get into it.

A few pulls on the dyno to get it right at WOT, then we started on the street tune. Part throttle tuning was a lot more involved, we made test drive after test drive while datalogging and taking turns driving until we got it dialed in. Jeff wouldn't stop when I said it's "close enough", he kept on until it was just right.

fastblackmerc
09-27-2015, 07:04 AM
Did you get expect anything less?? :-)

chief455
09-27-2015, 08:43 AM
Jeff spent most of the day tuning my car. It drives better than it ever has. Feels like a stocker until you get into it.

A few pulls on the dyno to get it right at WOT, then we started on the street tune. Part throttle tuning was a lot more involved, we made test drive after test drive while datalogging and taking turns driving until we got it dialed in. Jeff wouldn't stop when I said it's "close enough", he kept on until it was just right.

WAYYYY more important than a dyno number if the car will be street driven. Glad you have improvement after the work of degreeing cams :eek:
Mo's tuning efforts...:bows: a passion more than a job, seems to me.

Black Terror
09-27-2015, 09:20 AM

Sorry I couldn't come over while you were there, miss seeing you occasionally in Marietta. Little bit under the weather and rainy day didn't work for me getting out.
Glad you are pleased, Jeff does a great job. Especially good with Marauders, he has learned a lot since 2002 when he was at Team Ford.

sailsmen
09-27-2015, 09:49 AM
Even with todays digital technology tuning a car is as much of an art as it was before the EPA.

WPG_Merc
09-27-2015, 10:15 AM

Awesome :bows:
Jeff had spent 3 days on mine with Cam Degreeing,axle bearing & Zex install & Dyno in Aug.Now the MM is an animal.:D
Great Crew & worth the 1,600 some mile drive from :canada:.:beer:

RubberCtyRauder
09-27-2015, 11:45 AM
http://i637.photobucket.com/albums/uu92/mdnos/thumbs%20up_zpsxammyjci.jpg

Hoping to get down there again in 2016 myself

martyo
09-27-2015, 02:06 PM
Thanks for the props boys!

If I unchain jeff I will let him read some of this.

345HP87SSAC
09-27-2015, 02:19 PM
Glad there is another happy customer. The wife's Rauder is so much better now than it was before due to the tuen.