Sandy Hook on Saturday May 15.

Next weekend I am off to Ohio:)

After that my Marauder is down for 4-6 weeks for re-painting :beer:

Now or never :sleepy:

Post up.

This is Marauder weather :rock: :banana:

Constable
05-09-2004, 10:05 PM
I have to work that day. Depending on what time the meet will be, I might have to be "sick"... I think I fell a cough coming on... oh yea, there it is.

PhkinQk
05-10-2004, 06:20 AM
They still jerking you around on that repaint?

Bigdogjim
05-10-2004, 08:13 PM
They still jerking you around on that repaint?

No sir! Done deal! Marauder goes in the shop on May 24 7:00 AM EST. Will be dwon 4-5 weeks:):):)

troopcar
05-12-2004, 08:14 AM
One more try for a May meet.

Sandy Hook on Saturday May 15.

Next weekend I am off to Ohio:)

Now or never :sleepy:

Post up.

This is Marauder weather :rock: :banana:

Folks,

I'm getting the feeling that the two threads about having a meet in May are dead. I may be a little slow on the uptake. Did they actually die a long time ago?

Seriously, very few folks in the NY/NJ/CT area expressed interest in meeting in May (see other thread in this section). The ideas about Sandy Hook and Weehawken were thrown out for comment, with the invitation to suggest alternate sites in the northern half of Jersey. I figured that folks might want to have one more meet before the summer is fully upon us and everyone's weekends are booked. And, it would have been nice to meet this month and not freeze while hangin' outside with the cars (for a change).

So, the question remains: Is the May 15th meet Dead or Alive?

If anyone is actually still interested, please post now. Saturday, May 15th is only a few days away.

Thanks,

http://smilies.sofrayt.com/1/9/takemyhelp.gif

troopcar

PhkinQk
05-12-2004, 08:18 AM
We'd be available as of now, if they don't put our boat in that day, don't think they are........wasn't there a Hooters or something there? I don't mind sunsets, but my car looks better in the light and my paint looks better after a few drinks, lol. :)