PDA

View Full Version : Kudos to Kay

2003 MIB
05-10-2004, 04:20 AM
Gentlemen,
I know we've all seen Kay (Mrs. Rollin' Thunder) in the background as the unoffical but effective NTM photographer. I've seen her at Chuck's and Texas Motor Speedway documenting our silliness. I understand there's a DVD in the works...She is an unsung hero and I like having her around! :up:

Rollin'Thunder
05-10-2004, 07:37 PM
Gentlemen,
I know we've all seen Kay (Mrs. Rollin' Thunder) in the background as the unoffical but effective NTM photographer. I've seen her at Chuck's and Texas Motor Speedway documenting our silliness. I understand there's a DVD in the works...She is an unsung hero and I like having her around! :up:
Boy, Dan! You really know how to make someone's head swell! Kay's thinking about going into the movie making buisiness! :bows: We do have about 17 minutes of the evening's activities on DVD. Incidentally, I kinda like having her around too! ;)

cruzer
05-10-2004, 08:31 PM
I heartly agree , Dan. Kay is an unrecognized treasure--she has been very active ever since they bought their black Marauder--she made the shirt pocket iron-ons--if you haven't got one, see me ---she gave them to me to distribute. She photographed all our outings and even made a DVD/CD of our outing at Texas Motor Speedway--Kay, we love ya !!! :up: :up: They now have a new silver MM with Bill's version of the god's head grill logo (looks great on the silver car). Thanks Kay, Maury

Rollin'Thunder
05-12-2004, 10:25 PM
Well, Kay has asked me to post a note saying "Thanks" for all of the compliments. She said there will be autographed 8X10 glossies of her available at the next gathering! :rolleyes: :lol:

2003 MIB
05-13-2004, 03:43 AM
No Bobbleheads????????????

2003 MIB
05-15-2004, 01:36 PM
I just got the DVD and rate it 4 X :up:
It's very clear that Kay risked life and limb for some of the shots.
MUCH, MUCH thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was like being there all over again... :)

Rollin'Thunder
05-15-2004, 05:43 PM
I just got the DVD and rate it 4 X :up:
It's very clear that Kay risked life and limb for some of the shots.
MUCH, MUCH thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was like being there all over again... :)
Yeah, It is obvious that she was doing a balancing act trying to get shots over the heads that kept popping up in front of her! :shake: If anyone that was there wants a copy, please e-mail us at dpkob@mindspring.com. :banana2:

RVT04
05-15-2004, 07:19 PM
Yeah, It is obvious that she was doing a balancing act trying to get shots over the heads that kept popping up in front of her! :shake: If anyone that was there wants a copy, please e-mail us at dpkob@mindspring.com. :banana2:
but would like a copy if at all possible
we are looking forward to the next get together
thanks
in advance
sr :bows:

RVT04
05-15-2004, 07:24 PM
I heartly agree , Dan. Kay is an unrecognized treasure--she has been very active ever since they bought their black Marauder--she made the shirt pocket iron-ons--if you haven't got one, see me ---she gave them to me to distribute. She photographed all our outings and even made a DVD/CD of our outing at Texas Motor Speedway--Kay, we love ya !!! :up: :up: They now have a new silver MM with Bill's version of the god's head grill logo (looks great on the silver car). Thanks Kay, Maury
maybe by a blind man
i had an unexpected KAY SIGHTING yesterday, and it was wonderful talking to bill also
good people for sure