PDA

View Full Version : Limited supply BNSLR 13" kits

Todd TCE
10-02-2015, 01:45 PM
Hi All

I recently committed to a qty of NOS Wilwood BNSL6 calipers. ----Billet Narrow Superlite Six

These are the calipers we used on the radial mount kits until the recent replacement the FNSL6 came out. I have FOUR SETS of RED calipers here.

What does that mean to you??

I'm offering up the TCE/Wilwood 13" front kit with these calipers for a lowly price of $1300.

I will also bump you to the reformulated BP20 pads at no extra cost as well as a minimal wheel spacer for good measure. All other upcharges remain the same. Shipping TBD based on location.

Plus 1: The 13" kit- $1479
Wilwood FNSL6 calipers with stainless steel pistons (6 piston)
Choice of BLACK or RED powder coat finish
TCE Radial Mount brackets
TCE spec billet aluminum rotor hats
13.1" x 1.10" directional cast rotors
Gas slotted and zinc plated
Wilwood BP20 pads
TCE spec Stainless Steel braided hose kit
All required hardware
Optional cross drilled rotor finish- ADD $135
Optional rear ss hose kit- ADD $52

This is the same 13" kit we've had for year, but radial mount and now with last years model caliper.

This is truly a limited time deal...I am also using these calipers elsewhere and when out they are out. They are limited to RED only. I am not offering them on the 14" kit due to the wheel fit issue- you'd need a fatter spacer I believe. And I'd like to move out some of my 13" brackets to be honest.

If you were on the fence, now's a good time to jump.

Todd TCE
10-04-2015, 09:00 AM
I have one set of BLACK calipers left for this build. (using them on other platforms also) Not sure if we can score any more of these once they are gone.

http://www.wilwood.com/Images/Caliper/Caliper_Photos-Large/Billet_Narrow_Superlite_6_Radi al_Mount-lg.jpg

http://www.wilwood.com/Images/Caliper/Caliper_Photos-Large/Billet_Narrow_Superlite_6_Radi al_Mount_Red-lg.jpg

Todd TCE
10-05-2015, 07:51 PM
RED calipers in stock now...fresh ss hoses just came in.

fastblackmerc
10-06-2015, 07:50 AM
You guys should jump on this.... one of the best mods.... besides boost, to do to your MM.

Lowndex
10-06-2015, 07:59 AM
Even I agree the calipers are first rate.

Bad_S55
10-06-2015, 08:49 AM
I'm already too far into my Zack budget kit to do anything else, but these are nice.

akr619
10-06-2015, 09:10 AM
I am a newbie to the marauder modding world so...

when i get this, what will be upgraded? the front brakes? and if so, how hard is it to install and what are some difference that I can feel after I put it in? Thank you!

RubberCtyRauder
10-06-2015, 09:11 AM
Better braking , plus install the TCE stainless brake lines to replace the rubber lines. Firmer pedal feel

fastblackmerc
10-06-2015, 09:18 AM
I am a newbie to the marauder modding world so...

when i get this, what will be upgraded? the front brakes? and if so, how hard is it to install and what are some difference that I can feel after I put it in? Thank you!

Rock hard pedal and a Marauder that will loosen the filling in your teeth during a panic stop!

The Marauder's stock braking system is marginal at best, this is the way the Marauder should have come from the factory.

Check out the website. You'll get new calipers, mounting brackets, rotors, pads, spacers and brake lines. Easy afternoon install.

Todd TCE
10-06-2015, 09:28 AM
This is an offer on the entire 13" front brake kit guys, not a caliper kit.

Plus 1: The 13" kit- $1479
Wilwood FNSL6 Now BNSL calipers with stainless steel pistons (6 piston)
Choice of BLACK or RED powder coat finish
TCE Radial Mount brackets
TCE spec billet aluminum rotor hats
13.1" x 1.10" directional cast rotors
Gas slotted and zinc plated
Wilwood BP10 pads
TCE spec Stainless Steel braided hose kit
All required hardware
Optional cross drilled rotor finish- ADD $135

akr619
10-06-2015, 09:38 AM
I will get this mod for sure in the future. Thanks for the info, I would love to get an improvement for brakes on my stock set-up. thanks again.

akr619
10-06-2015, 09:45 AM
also would this be a good investment to improve on the stock ones?

http://www.tceperformanceproducts.com/images/Marauder%20Hoses.jpg

and can I use the same SS lines if I get the front kit in the future?

RubberCtyRauder
10-06-2015, 10:36 AM
The kit comes with the SS lines. The price on this kit is limited time offer. Yes, the lines help with firmer pedal on stock system

fastblackmerc
10-06-2015, 10:59 AM
also would this be a good investment to improve on the stock ones?

http://www.tceperformanceproducts.com/images/Marauder%20Hoses.jpg

and can I use the same SS lines if I get the front kit in the future?

That kit is for STOCK calipers. The Wilwood calipers use a different fitting on the caliper end, so no you can't use them if you go with the 13" UPGRADE. I'd just bite the bullet and spring for the UPGRADE, you won't be sorry.

Todd TCE
10-06-2015, 12:09 PM
^^^ What he said!

akr619
10-06-2015, 02:47 PM
Got it, Thank you for the information.

MOTOWN
10-06-2015, 05:22 PM
I have his 15" Aero custom kit , of all of my mods , those brakes get the most attention, and a thumbs up at almost every stop light , and they stop on a dime!

lji372
10-06-2015, 09:13 PM
I recently picked up a marauder with wilwoods, drove it home and parked it. All I can say is after a 20 minute drive home, WOW! Better than the Baer front brake kit on the other car.
I have not driven the zack big brake setup as a comparison, but I've been told it's comparable to the Baer kit.
And the stock brakes were made a bit better after the braided line and ids bleed.

Bad_S55
10-07-2015, 03:26 AM
I have not driven the zack big brake setup as a comparison

And yet you make the brackets :rolleyes:

Todd TCE
10-07-2015, 07:10 AM
I think some of you may like the new reformulated BP20 pads. They are less dusty and more aggressive at lower temps than before. I'm hoping for longer wear rates too.

As for the older kits v the new ones: the older (and more of them) kits had the steel plate and centering washers/shims. The later being the full blown radial bracket which is far nicer and sturdier yet.

These deals posted now are for the latter of the two; you get all that but you get the older billet caliper. Not the newer model.

fastblackmerc
10-07-2015, 07:11 AM
I think some of you may like the new reformulated BP20 pads. They are less dusty and more aggressive at lower temps than before. I'm hoping for longer wear rates too.

As for the older kits v the new ones: the older (and more of them) kits had the steel plate and centering washers/shims. The later being the full blown radial bracket which is far nicer and sturdier yet.

These deals posted now are for the latter of the two; you get all that but you get the older billet caliper. Not the newer model.

Todd, what are the new pads going for?

Todd TCE
10-07-2015, 07:16 AM
Same as the old: $80

PADS (http://www.tceperformanceproducts.com/brake-pads/)

fastblackmerc
10-07-2015, 08:33 AM
Same as the old: $80

PADS (http://www.tceperformanceproducts.com/brake-pads/)

Thanks!...........

lji372
10-07-2015, 09:32 AM
And yet you make the brackets :rolleyes:

i had just finished brakes on all four corners and added the braided lines of my daily before zack came up with this kit.

so your exZACKtly right:beatnik:

shouldn't you have been getting ready for school instead of writing that post?