PDA

View Full Version : MM Sighting

Redster
05-10-2004, 05:03 PM
Spotted a black MM at work today in Fort Worth!! It has got to be someone that is working there as it was in a limited access parking area. I was going to leave a note with the web address but I didn't have a pen. I went back at lunch and it was gone. Was it an MM or a mirage? I'm pretty sure it was real and it ought to be back. Black MM with tints and tinted license plate cover (is that legal?) I'll try to track it down, I'm sure that we need a new recruit. It would be nice to have some biz cards with the net address for this kind of situation (hint, hint, Maury)

jgc61sr2002
05-10-2004, 07:27 PM
Any covering ( glass, plastic, etc) is illegal in New York State. There were Marauder pens, note pads and MM.Net cards available last year. I'am not sure if they are still available in the store.

cruzer
05-10-2004, 08:36 PM
Rod, I had 10 MM.net business cards with me all the time--local version with mention of NTM Forum--give you some the next time I see you. We sure had a great Saturday, didn't we. This MM has been spotted before--let's be prepared next time--see you Thurs. Maury

2003 MIB
05-11-2004, 04:33 AM
This makes me smile and laugh...How weird is it that we are all relatively "normal" people who stalk non-member Marauder owners and track their cars???-- :lol: :lol:
I've followed Marauder folks home and I know most of us have at one time or another...I found Johnman in traffic and yelled at him through an open window about the site. I think we're doing a public service but it's still funny.