PDA

View Full Version : Quickor Suspension Rear Sway Bars Now Available

wchain
05-12-2004, 12:14 PM
I am happy to Announce that I am now a Quickor Suspension Dealer.

Quickor Suspension carries A-Arms., bushings, shocks, springs, and of course, Sway bars.

Rear Sway Bars for MM are 1" Diameter, and come with Polyurethane bushings, hardware, and installation instructions.

Quickor Bars are manufactured with 4140 Chome Moly Spring Steel vs the Mild 1018 Steel that their competitors use.

Rear Bars $189.99 + Shipping :banana2:

RCSignals
05-12-2004, 03:44 PM
Sounds great Wes!

I understand quickor is the only company to make a new front swaybar for CVPIs as well

CRUZTAKER
05-12-2004, 03:57 PM
Great news Wes!

Are they able to provide polyurethane bushings for the front stock sway bar?
AND...poly bushings for our control arms? In my case, Z&M custom control arms, but the bushings are the same.

studio460
05-23-2004, 02:09 AM
. . . poly bushings for our control arms? In my case, Z&M custom control arms.
Great news, Wes!

I need bushings for Z&M rear control arms as well. Pricing on the front anti-sway?

martyo
05-23-2004, 07:05 AM
Great news Wes!

Are they able to provide polyurethane bushings for the front stock sway bar?
AND...poly bushings for our control arms? In my case, Z&M custom control arms, but the bushings are the same.

My questions exactly!

CRUZTAKER
05-23-2004, 12:44 PM
Wes said he was gonna check into this bushing replacement request at last weeks chat.....I wonder if he found out anything.:rolleyes:

RCSignals
05-24-2004, 01:48 AM
According to the info I have, Quickor has a 1 1/4 front sway bar. I'd be surprised if they don't have poly bushings, as Quickor is the company that basically introduced poly bushings to the aftermarket

Svashtar
01-09-2005, 02:33 AM
According to the info I have, Quickor has a 1 1/4 front sway bar. I'd be surprised if they don't have poly bushings, as Quickor is the company that basically introduced poly bushings to the aftermarket
FYI, the latest info I have from Glen at Quickor (as of 1/4/05), is that they don't have the correct pattern for front bars for the MM; only for the Crown Vic and GM. Our fronts are slightly different. This after he took the order and I waited 3 1/2 months for the bar.

I have a Quickor 1" rear that is built like a brick outhouse, and is a very solid and massive 1" of 4140 steel. I only hope that the Addco front bar will now be compatible with the rear Quikor bar.

I also had to increase the thickness of the stock shims that Quickor provided with the rear to get them to work correctly. The shims as provided would slide out very easily from under the poly bushings, and something just wasn't right.

Regards,

Norm

RCSignals
01-27-2005, 11:06 PM
as long as the front bar is for a 2003 or newer CV or GM it should fit a MM.
Bars for earlier years will be different.

Anyway, Quickor makes bars, so it would be easly enough for them to do a correct one.

Someone send them a front bar

Yamaha
02-18-2005, 10:05 AM

Quickor Suspension carries A-Arms., bushings, shocks, springs, and of course, Sway bars.

Rear Sway Bars for MM are 1" Diameter, and come with Polyurethane bushings, hardware, and installation instructions.

Quickor Bars are manufactured with 4140 Chome Moly Spring Steel vs the Mild 1018 Steel that their competitors use.

Rear Bars $189.99 + Shipping :banana2:How's it compare to the Addco and do you carry shocks for the MM ? Thanks, Stan 732-422-5703 Sbodnar@corus.jnj.com

Yamaha
02-18-2005, 10:37 AM

Rear Bars $189.99 + Shipping :banana2:Forgot to ask you for your phone #. Also is the Quickor bar wider than stock thanks, Stan 732-422-5703

Sully008
02-18-2005, 11:45 AM

Great news, Wes! Looks like I'm gonna be spending some more money on your company!!
:beer:

Yamaha
03-14-2005, 12:19 PM

Wes sent you an e-mail last week regarding the order. Have not heard from you. Whats the scoop. Stan in New Jersey 732-422-5703

wchain
03-14-2005, 12:42 PM
Wes sent you an e-mail last week regarding the order. Have not heard from you. Whats the scoop. Stan in New Jersey 732-422-5703

Hey Stan, you bar shipped out last week, I sent an email with the UPS tracking number. Let me see if I can dig it up.
W

stryker
10-05-2005, 10:09 PM
:cool: Those rear swaybars are available for Crownvictoria too?

ATT.STRYKER. :woohoo:

RCSignals
10-05-2005, 11:19 PM
:cool: Those rear swaybars are available for Crownvictoria too?

ATT.STRYKER. :woohoo:

Yes they are. Contact Wes

BK_GrandMarquis
10-06-2005, 02:16 PM
Not sure if they are available anymore. Last I heard, the owner of Quickor was ill and no longer had a retail business. Only working with race teams or something of the sort.

Do a search for Quickor. Wes posted it sometime earlier this year.

wchain
10-06-2005, 08:56 PM
He'll make them if I work with him....stay tuned

David Morton
04-17-2006, 01:19 PM
What's up? Any news? I'm putting on the QA1 DA front and rear shocks (Yes, the rears are now available with double adjustment.) along with the adjustable front coil springs and bearing pads soon so I sure would like to finish off the suspension upgrade with a real nice bar in the back there.

Krytin
04-17-2006, 04:18 PM
What's up? Any news? I'm putting on the QA1 DA front and rear shocks (Yes, the rears are now available with double adjustment.) along with the adjustable front coil springs and bearing pads soon so I sure would like to finish off the suspension upgrade with a real nice bar in the back there.
Yeah ^^^^ what he said.
I'm only getting the single adjustable shocks but sway bars should finish the package!

BK_GrandMarquis
04-17-2006, 06:09 PM
One thing to note. I believe the Quickor swaybars are much heavier than the Addco swaybars because of the material they use. If this is the case and you don't need such a strong heavy swaybar, the lighter Addco might be the one to get.

stryker
11-08-2006, 08:33 PM
:cool: Forget what I ask about the availability of those for Crownvic, my CVLX now change hands is in power of a cop partner of mine now I have a Mercury GMLS 2003 now the question is ¿it is available for this Panther?

STRYKER.:burnout:

KillJoy
11-09-2006, 06:18 AM
Wow..... nice way to bring a Thread back from the crypt.

KillJoy

wchain
11-09-2006, 08:50 AM
Glen at quickor had a stroke and medical problems one after another, so I dont think he's going to be around for a while. He did say he was going to 'come back'

stryker
11-10-2006, 11:43 AM
:cool: So that means that ADDCO still's #1. I have a question ¿ What is the diameter of the marauder swaybar(rear) and if I can installed to my MGMLS 2003?

RCSignals
11-11-2006, 10:33 PM
:cool: So that means that ADDCO still's #1. I have a question ¿ What is the diameter of the marauder swaybar(rear) and if I can installed to my MGMLS 2003?

Actually ADDCO was never #1

hopefully Glen at Quickor will get things going.